Fraser Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fraser Health Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2017

Mental Health Clinician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fraser Health.

Interview

Panel interview, lots and lots of questions. Very professional. Assessing my knowledge from all angles. So may questions that it was overwhelming and easy to get lost and draw a blank. Kind and patient interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your client wanted to access services and the case manager denied the client based on past events?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about our services?   Answer Question

CAD Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fraser Health (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Friendly, well paced and enjoyable setting. They give prompt feed-back. They took their time explaining what the job was about and also listening every answer. There were two persons involved, one HR and one technical. Each had specific questions and each explained the job demands and benefits. It was overall agreeable.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions for an interview, like "how you worked effectively under pressure?" or "your technical skills proficiency" or "Give an example of how you worked on a team?"   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fraser Health.

Interview

After application you are invited to site if you meet minimum qualifications. You don't know how many other people have applied. 3-4 people asking questions. No presentation to give at clinical levels. They score answers and rank you accordingly. Seniority counts as last consideration. Get called if you are offered job.

Interview Questions

• if you had to make a decision over, what would it be and why?   Answer Question
    • how does your education and career experience prepare you for this position?   Answer Question
    • how do you handle a disagreement in therapy or decision by another colleague?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation- collective agreement with set wage schedule.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fraser Health.

Interview

interviewed by manager and co-manager, very intense, very directed, was told there was "no training as every MLA should know everything coming straight out of school"- this is wrong as there is so much that goes on in a hospital setting that schooling doesn't touch on.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fraser Health.

Interview

Email to confirm interest and to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview described the position in more detail. Interview was in-person in front of a panel. Overall relaxed and friendly.

HHL Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abbotsford, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fraser Health (Abbotsford, BC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

1.5 hour verbal interview with team leader described what the different departments within home health were responsible for HCN responsible for wound care DOT, EOL process. CCP are responsible to follow our clients in the community. Home Support responsible to provide personal care to our seniors in their homes.

Interview Questions

• my experience with home health   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langley, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Fraser Health (Langley, BC (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Took over a year to get an interview. I had applied for a clerk position. Job duties included, typing, filing, answering phones, basic administrative duties. I received a call from recruitment requesting me to do a typing test. I did the test and passed. The hiring manager called me and left a voicemail giving me a range of interview times. I immediately called her back (less then 2 minutes) and then she said I only had a choice of 1 interview time. WOW. I went to the interview, there was 2 women interviewing me. They took turns asking me questions about my recent experience. One lady was super nice and gave feedback after each response I gave. The hiring manager was extremely rude, rolled her eyes, and had a chronic "smokers cough" ( honestly, I thought this was Fraser health! shouldn't people who work here be healthy? During the interview, they also gave me a 5 question test to basically prioritize the following duties. I passed that as well. At the end of the interview, I thanked them for the opportunity, the hiring manager didn't even get up to shake my hand, thank me for coming in, or walk me out.Someone that is in charge of hiring SHOULD BE outgoing and professional.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Food Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Langley, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fraser Health (Langley, BC (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online, phone call to set up an interview, hired on the spot during in person interview. The process took about two days. They do require criminal record, background check, and reference check. All and all it was a smooth process

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions .. and asks about your past experiences   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fraser Health (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online and took 4 weeks to be called for interview. I was in touch with them through employee referral in advance and had expressed my interest for joining their team but it took a long time until they post the position they had promised they are going to post. The hiring process is very slow overall.

Interview Questions

• what are your 5-year career goals?
      your weaknesses and strengths?
      why do you want o work in healthcare?   Answer Question

Contracting Job Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fraser Health (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in November 2011.

Interview

They contacted me within two weeks of applying for the job online. Two one-hour interviews (total of two hours). The initial interview was with two co-workers. The final interview was with the hiring manager. They were good at communicating with me by email and phone during the application process.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember what questions they asked. I believe they asked me standard interview questions to make sure if I can work with other people and have the necessary skills to do the job.   Answer Question