Fraser Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fraser Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Fraser Health

2.9

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fraser Health.

Interview

After application you are invited to site if you meet minimum qualifications. You don't know how many other people have applied. 3-4 people asking questions. No presentation to give at clinical levels. They score answers and rank you accordingly. Seniority counts as last consideration. Get called if you are offered job.

Interview Questions

• if you had to make a decision over, what would it be and why?   Answer Question
    • how does your education and career experience prepare you for this position?   Answer Question
    • how do you handle a disagreement in therapy or decision by another colleague?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation- collective agreement with set wage schedule.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langley, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Fraser Health (Langley, BC (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Took over a year to get an interview. I had applied for a clerk position. Job duties included, typing, filing, answering phones, basic administrative duties. I received a call from recruitment requesting me to do a typing test. I did the test and passed. The hiring manager called me and left a voicemail giving me a range of interview times. I immediately called her back (less then 2 minutes) and then she said I only had a choice of 1 interview time. WOW. I went to the interview, there was 2 women interviewing me. They took turns asking me questions about my recent experience. One lady was super nice and gave feedback after each response I gave. The hiring manager was extremely rude, rolled her eyes, and had a chronic "smokers cough" ( honestly, I thought this was Fraser health! shouldn't people who work here be healthy? During the interview, they also gave me a 5 question test to basically prioritize the following duties. I passed that as well. At the end of the interview, I thanked them for the opportunity, the hiring manager didn't even get up to shake my hand, thank me for coming in, or walk me out.Someone that is in charge of hiring SHOULD BE outgoing and professional.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fraser Health (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview with a senior analyst and a manager. They first went through resume and asked about related past experience then asked about your understanding of the current health care industry and why do you want to work in the health care.

CAD Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fraser Health (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Friendly, well paced and enjoyable setting. They give prompt feed-back. They took their time explaining what the job was about and also listening every answer. There were two persons involved, one HR and one technical. Each had specific questions and each explained the job demands and benefits. It was overall agreeable.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions for an interview, like "how you worked effectively under pressure?" or "your technical skills proficiency" or "Give an example of how you worked on a team?"   Answer Question

Mental Health Clinician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fraser Health.

Interview

Panel interview, lots and lots of questions. Very professional. Assessing my knowledge from all angles. So may questions that it was overwhelming and easy to get lost and draw a blank. Kind and patient interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your client wanted to access services and the case manager denied the client based on past events?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about our services?   Answer Question

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fraser Health (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in September 2018.

Interview

Phone screening from recruiter, Face to Face interview with the Director, Security Architect & snr Security Analyst

Interview Questions

• Questions about my prior projects; Scenarios & Technical questions   Answer Question

Food Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Langley, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fraser Health (Langley, BC (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online, phone call to set up an interview, hired on the spot during in person interview. The process took about two days. They do require criminal record, background check, and reference check. All and all it was a smooth process

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions .. and asks about your past experiences   Answer Question

Physiotherapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fraser Health in June 2010.

Interview

Phone interview as I was across the country. One phone call and answered some questions. No skill testing questions or specific clinical questions. I was a new graduate to be hired and they knew that. The process was simple and job was secured before graduation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary and benefits are standard, no negotiation

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fraser Health.

Interview

Email to confirm interest and to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview described the position in more detail. Interview was in-person in front of a panel. Overall relaxed and friendly.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fraser Health (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in July 2018.

Interview

Interview took an hour. The hiring manager was friendly and easy going, he took the anxiety out of the process. The interview setting was laid back and comfortable. The interview questions included lots of behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 5 years.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you positively influenced someone to do a job in the way you wanted.   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with tough people?   Answer Question