Freedom 55 Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Freedom 55 Financial Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Belleville, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Belleville, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

Lengthy - It moves over a three week period before you can be accepted for training. Each "Interview" is longer then the next. You can be eliminated at the end of it just before being hired, so it's a massive chunk of time. The initial contact was in the form of an email, an email that had grammar and spelling errors all over it, to the point that I took three weeks before I decided to actually respond.

Interview Questions

• What does success look like to you?   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

My god, this was like someone trying to sell me a timeshare! I showed up and sat for over an hour listening to this presentation, only to find out that I would basically work FOR FREE and earn less than 20K for my first year. This is a job for stay at home mom's at best.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy working for free?   1 Answer

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was about 45 minutes and was designed to provide a strong overview of the company, culture and overall opportunity. They want to ensure that I understood the financial services industry and that their culture was not like other financial service companies. This was a good interview and it went well. They indicated that the overall process would be 5 interviews over 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What would be the biggest strength that I would bring to this role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very straight forward. Talked about compensation and licenses and when I would be reimbursed.

Financial Security Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pickering, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Pickering, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

I got a call from company. I went over there and interview was general about my resume. After that they wanted my market review and my contacts lists.It took a month to start with them

Financial Security Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

A series of interviews with the final interview with the Regional Director. Common questions included tell me about yourself; your involvement in the community; your short and long term goals and why you chose the company

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us ?   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

I was recruited on LinkedIn and then came in for an interview at the office. Very friendly and mostly learned about the position. They did most of the talking, describing the position and training process and asked me a few behavioral questions. The recruiter began the interview then invited another staff member in who does the training to also talk more about the position.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call to schedule an in-person interview. The first interview was mostly informative with details about the company and the position. After the interview, they sent a link to an online personality test. After that, there was a competency-based interview followed by a market research project to evaluate business opportunities within your "natural market", i.e. people you know from university/ previous jobs that might be interested in letting you manage their financial resources.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable approaching people you know for business purposes?   Answer Question

Financial Security Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

Went through a series of interviews before deciding to move forward with the offer to join the company. Did some task work to determine if I had a natural market of prospects.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change careers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy.

Insurance/Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial.

Interview

Somewhat straightforward in asking when and how I came about to develop the skills that I listed on my resume. Positives and negatives of various experiences. Company overview followed by statistics they prepared in a powerpoint to get potential analysts to gauge how ready they are for a sales role at the company.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing you've experienced at -- and how did you overcome it   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Cordial and thorough. The interviewer was personable and caring and showed a true interest in getting me on board. The process went very smoothly and showed that the company truly wanted me on their team