Fremont USD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fremont USD Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.7

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fremont USD.

Interview

There was only 1 interview date, you cannot change the date in case you're busy.

I was led into a meeting room with 5 technical people who were reading questions from the same paper I was given when I went in. Why didn't they just ask 1 person to ask all the questions if they were reading it from the same paper?

I was told that the 5 people did not read your resume. So basically whats the point of submitting a resume in the first place?

Let me tell you how to decently interview a person
    Read their resume and then ask some questions. If you get a lot of applications, split up the interview process between the 5 of you. If you have technical questions, go for it. The people submitted their application to apply for the job, the least you can do is read his application.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions. Some a little vague like who asks a question with serial codes with no other data?   1 Answer

Teacher, Elementary School Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Fremont USD (Fremont, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Teachers and principal in a panel with a standard set of questions. The interview lasted for half an hour. It was an internal job transfer, so it is pretty straight forward. No need to do any background reference check and no resume needed.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fremont USD (Fremont, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Very similar to all interviews within education. There is a panel of 3-5 people, including hiring principals who need teachers at their site. There is a standard set of questions to reduce any bias. You are not allowed to prepare very long, and the questions are in verbal format.

Custodian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fremont USD (Fremont, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Test to see where you rank amongst other applicants then when openings arise they start at the top of the list and work there way thru the applicants. Text is given out once a year and you will need to check the website for datesad they do not really tell people when it's going to be.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies? What would you do when you arrive to the worksite and cannot find anyone and there is an emergency!   Answer Question

Mobile Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Fremont USD (Fremont, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Hiring done based upon simple tests consisting of the following: (1) various nuts, bolts, screws and hand tools that you would see at your local Ace Hardware. (2) replace a fluorescent lamp ballast (3) weld two pieces of metal together with a wire-fed welder (4) thread a piece of pipe with a pipe threader. If you know someone who already works there you can get the answers to the test before you take it and if the head of maintenance likes you, you can fail the test miserably and still get the job. Military vets get additional points. Tell them what they want to hear and be careful what you say to whom because nepotism runs very deep at FUSD.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Government - no negotiation

School Site Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fremont USD (Fremont, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

Typical.

Negotiation

N/A