Fresenius Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fresenius Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.5

Pharmacy Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fresenius.

Interview

Was interviewed by 2 managers, reviewed by resume asked me questions about my resume and asked some scenario questions. They were friendly and explained the job duties and talked about the company, they are productivity based.

Interview Questions

• A time you didn't agree with a manager and how you handled it   Answer Question

Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fresenius (San Antonio, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I was met by the director of operations and the nurse manager and we sat down and had a relaxed conversation. They asked a few questions and clarified the position, benefits and work hours. Very relaxed and comfortable situation.

Interview Questions

• Here are a few paraphrased:
      In the past, have you ever had to deal with a bad nurse and how did you handle the situation?
      Gave an example of a physician's quote and how I would handle that instance.
      Why did I chose this company to work for?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

They called with their offer and I accepted.

Specialty Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fresenius (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Very Profesional but At the same time very casual down To earth. DIstrict Manager And Regional Director interviewed me. Asked a lot Of questions Of my experience in the field And my days. How my days go And how i resolved managed Care problems.overall experience positive.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fresenius (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

It was a open interview with a lot of people in attendance.. The staff was all very nice and inviting. The ladey I interviewed with mayde me feel very Comfortable she told me a lot about the details of the job and training and made me very excited about the next steps.

Interview Questions

• What interested you about health care? Describe a time when you made a mistake at work?   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius (Montgomery, AL) in July 2016.

Interview

A recruiter scheduled the interview after I submitted an application and online assessment. I received an email from the recruiter once the interview day was set with information on how to prepare for the interview with the clinic manager. I was informed through the email that it would be a STAR Method behavioral interview and how to prepare for it, among other preparations included. I spent many hours studying for this interview.

I got to the interview early like they asked. The clinic manager came for me and introduced herself. As we walked to her office, she asked me why I wanted to work there. I gave her a formal answer. Once we reached the office, she informed me she has never interviewed anyone before and asked me if I had any questions for her. I had questions prepared for the interview, so I began asking them. The entire interview was spent with me asking my interviewer questions about the open position. This was absolutely NOT a Star method interview they told me to prepare for. The interviewer had no questions ready to even ask me, other than why I want to work there.

The position posted for the PCT opening I applied for stated it was for first shift. The clinic manager told me she was only hiring for second shift with the intention of expanding the facility for third shift. She stated she was intending hiring someone for this eventual third shift, not first shift like the posted job ad and the recruiter told me.

She then took me on a tour of the facility, told me either she or the recruiter would contact me soon. No one contacted me after the interview. In fact, the recruiter never returned any of my three voicemails I left over the two weeks after my interview. I was finally able to reach the clinic manager I interviewed with and she told me she's already selected someone else for the position.

Renal Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corsicana, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius (Corsicana, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was enjoyable, not stressful. We discussed the position, patients, other healthcare team members and facility. I was asked questions that applied to the job description. There were no behavioral questions included in the interview. After the interview I was introduced to the unit secretary (who does much more than complete typical secretarial tasks) and the social worker. I spent about a half hour talking with the social worker. Before I left the interview location, the manager told me she was going to hire me.

Interview Questions

• How much renal dietitian experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked how much money I needed or expected to make. I said I was not the expert in this area, but believed the HR manager (with whom I was speaking) would know how much someone with my education and experience should be paid.

Staff Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fresenius (Mobile, AL).

Interview

There is a Pre Interview online questionaire that is very hard.
    There is a Relaxed atmosphere during the interview.
    The Nurse interviewing for the job needs to ask a lot of questions to make sure this job is a good fit for them. Ask them how many Saturdays you can ask off a year.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with dialysis or renal failure patients?   Answer Question

MSL Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fresenius.

Interview

Straightforward interview process. The hiring manager was very helpful and clarified questions if I needed further explanation. Asked to reschedule an hour before the interview which was inconvenient and I had to shuffle my schedule around.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a problem?   2 Answers

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius (Springfield, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Went very well. The manager was very nice. They asked the typical interview questions. They also made you feel at home, and very comfortable. Made the interview and the whole process more relaxing.

Revenue Support Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fresenius.

Interview

I interviewed three times for the position. I was an internal candidate. The initial interview process was quite vigorous; they wanted to really see my level of knowledge and problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• I had to answer a set of data set questions to show my level of skill in Excel   Answer Question