Fresenius Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fresenius

2.6

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius (New Orleans, LA) in July 2011.

Interview

I went through a staffing agency. The staffing agency pre-screened everything. The interview process consisted of an interview with two pleasant employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was started at a base rate and no negotiations were made. This is for an entry-level position so I was expecting this.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fresenius (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

It was a open interview with a lot of people in attendance.. The staff was all very nice and inviting. The ladey I interviewed with mayde me feel very Comfortable she told me a lot about the details of the job and training and made me very excited about the next steps.

Interview Questions

• What interested you about health care? Describe a time when you made a mistake at work?   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius (Montgomery, AL) in July 2016.

Interview

A recruiter scheduled the interview after I submitted an application and online assessment. I received an email from the recruiter once the interview day was set with information on how to prepare for the interview with the clinic manager. I was informed through the email that it would be a STAR Method behavioral interview and how to prepare for it, among other preparations included. I spent many hours studying for this interview.

I got to the interview early like they asked. The clinic manager came for me and introduced herself. As we walked to her office, she asked me why I wanted to work there. I gave her a formal answer. Once we reached the office, she informed me she has never interviewed anyone before and asked me if I had any questions for her. I had questions prepared for the interview, so I began asking them. The entire interview was spent with me asking my interviewer questions about the open position. This was absolutely NOT a Star method interview they told me to prepare for. The interviewer had no questions ready to even ask me, other than why I want to work there.

The position posted for the PCT opening I applied for stated it was for first shift. The clinic manager told me she was only hiring for second shift with the intention of expanding the facility for third shift. She stated she was intending hiring someone for this eventual third shift, not first shift like the posted job ad and the recruiter told me.

She then took me on a tour of the facility, told me either she or the recruiter would contact me soon. No one contacted me after the interview. In fact, the recruiter never returned any of my three voicemails I left over the two weeks after my interview. I was finally able to reach the clinic manager I interviewed with and she told me she's already selected someone else for the position.

Charge Nurse (RN) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius (Savannah, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

Met with clinical manager who answered all my questions. Took your of the facility. Total interview time was approximately one hour. Spoke of the different types of dialysis and why I wanted to work in dialysis. Discussed work hours and salary dependent on years experience.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a nurse?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

I got an initial interview through a contact. I met with the director of the department and had an informal chat about my areas of interest, skills and experience. He described a bit about the company' s mission, the functions of the department, and where he thought I could fit in.

Interview Questions

• How will this internship help you to accomplish your long term goals?   Answer Question

Specialty Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fresenius (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Very Profesional but At the same time very casual down To earth. DIstrict Manager And Regional Director interviewed me. Asked a lot Of questions Of my experience in the field And my days. How my days go And how i resolved managed Care problems.overall experience positive.

Pharmacy Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fresenius.

Interview

Was interviewed by 2 managers, reviewed by resume asked me questions about my resume and asked some scenario questions. They were friendly and explained the job duties and talked about the company, they are productivity based.

Interview Questions

• A time you didn't agree with a manager and how you handled it   Answer Question

Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fresenius (San Antonio, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I was met by the director of operations and the nurse manager and we sat down and had a relaxed conversation. They asked a few questions and clarified the position, benefits and work hours. Very relaxed and comfortable situation.

Interview Questions

• Here are a few paraphrased:
      In the past, have you ever had to deal with a bad nurse and how did you handle the situation?
      Gave an example of a physician's quote and how I would handle that instance.
      Why did I chose this company to work for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They called with their offer and I accepted.

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius (Springfield, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Went very well. The manager was very nice. They asked the typical interview questions. They also made you feel at home, and very comfortable. Made the interview and the whole process more relaxing.

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius.

Interview

I first applied online and then was contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview. After that went well I had an in person interview with clinic manager. At that time I was also able to shadow a PCT on the floor. It was a smooth and easy process.

Interview Questions

• Examples for communication, teamwork, and dependability   Answer Question