Frontier Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Aircraft Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2011.

Interview

I applied and didn't hear back for a couple months. In the mean time, I called and emailed those who may make the decisions. After a few more weeks, I finally heard back (by phone call) about scheduling an interview. I had two interviews. One with Chautauqua and one with Frontier over two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Explain how to derive alternate minimums.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, this is a union position with pay increases every year.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Aurora, CO) in February 2013.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview, which lasted approximately 15 minutes. After that, there was an online assessment they wanted to be completed for the interview, which ended up lasted 2 hours and consisting of 8 people (2 groups of 4 @30 min each) with no breaks. The interview questions ranged from logic questions (one was about 5 coins being moved on a triple beam scale) the other was about how much orange juice is drunk in the US. The interview was unnecessarily long and I felt like Jodie Foster in "The Accused" by the end.

Interview Questions

• The question about the coins was worded poorly and vague so it ended up being very long and awkward.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines in April 2015.

Interview

Only two rounds:
    Phone interview which took about 20-30 minutes. It was basic questions with HR about my experience and personality.

Second round was meeting the manager, and other coworkers finishing off with meeting and speaking with the Senior VP. Ended with 3 tests. An excel test. A "find the errors" test between two flight schedules. And a count the planes test. Pretty simple stuff to understand. Excel test you just had to use a sumif equation. The interview portion was easy just simple why frontier and why airlines.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate salary but they didn't budge. Low cost airline.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

Average interview process. Took them over a month to reply to my online application. After the initial screening with HR, got interviewed by their Senior Analyst. Asked open end questions as well as some math questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines.

Interview

Received the interview about one week ahead of time. Phone call, by format of conference call. One interviewer at a time for one hour in total. Just one round interview

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was an overall pleasant and insightful learning experience. Having successfully completed several interviews before, I figured that this would not be anymore in depth or challenging than those for other comparable organizations. However, this interview was very thorough and lasted around an hour in total. I had a 1:1 followed by a small group interview. During this process, I had been fully explained the needs and requirements for this role, all the job details, as well as what they were searching for in a candidate. Luckily, I had the knowledge and skill set that they were seeking.

Interview Questions

• What was my overall experience with computers.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Denver, CO) in July 2010.

Interview

The heads of the department asked very airline related questions and they were interested mainly in any industry related experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe real world examples of supply and demand related to passengers buying flights.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, heard back very quickly and had an interview set up within the week. The interview went over basic why we want to work for the company and then quickly turned into, describing the 3 financial statements, estimating how many flights frontier runs per day, etc. Followed up for a second round interview

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Denver, CO) in April 2012.

Interview

They came to my school and I attended an orientation first. On next day, I was arranged to meet 3 people in each cube with some normal question like how to deal with problem, how is ur personality. In addition, each person asked me give a IQ test.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Denver, CO).

Interview

The hiring process started with getting your "number"
    Watching an intro video
    Then you go into their cafeteria area and there's maybe about 50 of you. Some are taken out of the room for interviews. They interview you in pairs. Just be friendly!
    The people that are waiting are chosen one by one to introduce yourself and read something as an "announcement"
    There's a two part interview. If you pass the first part you'll get the second interview same day. After you pass that, it's the finger printing and drug test

Interview Questions

• Literally all the questions you want are on this page. My aincerest advice is to prepare yourself with STAR questions and answers. Be unique, confident and yourself.   3 Answers