Frontier Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Frontier Airlines Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.5

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines in February 2017.

Interview

My interview was pretty easy and straight forward. I was asked a few questions and then invited to a f2f interview. They told me about being on standby status after being hired for the first year.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe a situation that was difficult for me and how I dealt with it. I used the STAR method which I had already written out before the interview.   46 Answers

Negotiation

I am going to a f2f interview on March 8th. Is anyone else going at that time?

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview is exactly how others say on here. I applied for the position 2 weeks prior to getting a email invite for the phone interview. After you select the time for which you want to have the interview, it'll send you a reminder. I spoke a lady name Desiree and she asked the basic questions of if I was over 21, did I have any visible tattoos, where does my ppassprt expire, and then asked a series of interview questions(which I will list below). She then went over a few procedures on if I was offered the position. I was in invited to a f2f for March 28th.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the duties of a flight attendant?   4 Answers
    • why did you apply to work with Frontier ?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to be a flight attendant?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a difficult time you have to make a decision, and what steps did you take to overcome it? This could be in your work career, or life situation.   2 Answers
    • Tell me about your role in your current (most current) position?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

I applied online 3/18 and got an email for a phone interview 3/20, Which was conducted the following day 3/21. The interview went smooth and I was then invited to Denver, Colorado for a f2f interview on April 26th, I am excited about this opportunity! I put no offer because I have not yet attended the f2f

Interview Questions

• Do you have any visible tattoos or piercings?   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines in February 2017.

Interview

Omg everyone I just finished my F2F and it was pretty straight forward! This was my first ever flight attendant interview. If anyone from the previous interview/classes sees this I would like to see if anyone could email me the study guide? I would like a head start in studying. Please and thanks!

Ok so to start off please dress professional. Look like a flight attendant or at least wear black and white and heels. I saw they sent home individuals who were not dressed properly. Try to get there an hour early so you have time to mingle with the other candidates. When I got there everyone was pretty quiet , so I made sure I sat down in the middle and starting marking conversation. They ARE WATCHING! there was this girl on her phone the whole time we were there waiting to sign up and was not conversing at all. It doesn't look right avoid getting on your phone. Just at least try to show you are engaged in a conversation. You check in 30 min before the interview process starts. Then they take you to a room where they show you the intro video of frontier and they go over benefits etc. They then take the first group of people and take you to the first interview . They interview you in pairs. Very easy questions. I'll post them below. Then they take you back to the main room where you were before and ask you to read some instructions out loud. It's the typical announcements that you here in the plane. Try to sound like how the flight attendants speak when you read it. Don't sound bored.. you got the idea. . Then after that you wait to be called.
    Then they call us for the 2nd time.
    This is Where I know they cut people because I saw some leave. but not sure how to tell if they did. They called our names and took us for the second interview. If they call you and ask you to take your bags I think you get cut . The reason why I'm not sure is because I was from the first group so I didn't see what happened after. But anyways we did the second interview this one could be one by one or a pair depends on how they are doing on time. After that we go back to the main room.
    Then we get called for the 3rd time and asked to get our bags. This is where they told us we made it and then we took our drug test filled our paper work and got our offer. I was there for maybe 4 hours tops. Pretty fast process. Honestly just be yourself be prepared with your paperwork and try to avoid using words like um, you know, like. I heard that a lot. It sounds off.

My training class starts on march 27th if all goes well with the background etc.

Interview Questions

• 1st. Interview questions.
      1. Why do you want to be a flight attendant?
      2. What do you think the greatest obstacle of being a flight attendant will be?
      3. What would you do if a passenger moves seats that cost more when they only paid for a basic fare?(around that wording)
      5 Answers
    • Interview 2. Scenario questions.
      What would you do if a passenger is drunk and another passenger complains that he is using inappropriate language in front of their kids?
      How do you feel about relocating?
      11 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines.

Interview

Applied 2/17
    Got an email to schedule a phone interview 2/20
    Phone interview 3/9
    Got invitation to F2F interview for 4/26 in Denver
    Application process was easy
    Phone interview was about 20-30 minutes. The lady was very nice and easy to talk to. Just be yourself and be confident. Smile while talking in the phone and use the STAR method to answer certain questions.
    Also make sure you are honest about having any visible tattoos and that you have a valid passport.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a flight attendant?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a difficult situation you had to deal with and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer
    • What do you think the roles of a flight attendant are?   Answer Question
    • Why Frontier airlines?   Answer Question

Crew Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Denver, CO).

Interview

easy, only last about 1 hr. Show up early and you will get early. Took a few weeks to hear back from managers, ended up calling because it took them awhile

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Log on to the Frontier Airlines website, follow application instructions. After, you are invited to take anote assessment which is less of general skills and more a personality test. Stay consistent, be honest.

Once you pass, you may be invited by email to log into a website provided by the link in the email which will open a portal for you to set a date for a "Over the Phone" interview. Mine was within a week.

The questions ARE identical to most ALL question in the other experiences. I highly suggest practicing, but not so much that it becomes rehearsed. Be yoursef, happy, and excited about the opportunity.

Pre-Qualification questions are about locations, tatoos, current passport and type and it's expiration.

Second half are personal experience and knowledge of the duties of a Flight Attendant. I highly suggesting studying up on the company.

After, the interview asks if your did well if you would like to come for a face to face interview at the Location that's hiring. I accepted and they set up transportation to DEN, free of charge, but lodging is not but they do provide discounted rates.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Flight Attendant?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview was used to hear policies and requirements if you understand are willing to comply you move forward in phone interview and get asked about five questions. I got invited to f2f interview for April 25-26 anyone else?

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you faced this year and explain how you dealt with it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Did an assessment. Set up a phone interview. They asked me if I want to do f2f on March 28th in Denver. I'll be flying out from Orlando March 27th for the interview on the 28th. Anyone else?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a flight attendant?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Point Pleasant Beach, Ocean, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Point Pleasant Beach, Ocean, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

I knew they said no visible tattoos and I thought the one on my shoulder wouldn't be noticeable. But when she asked about placement we determined it would be visible in a rounded collar. She said it was best to let her know now because people have been sent home from the face to face interview because of a tattoo and even sent home at graduation. I had told her I started the process to get it removed and she said I could reapply after. She was very nice and apologetic about not being able to go forward. She stated Frontier has the strictest regulations regarding tattoos. Eventually they are going to look into that rule but until then they are a big no no.

Interview Questions

• If I had any visible tattoos   1 Answer