Frontier Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines in July 2017.

Interview

Applied in June, got an email to set up a phone interview, and just completed it today. It only took about 15 minutes. Started out with questions about my passport and other eligibility questions. Then she asked me 4 pretty simple questions. Why do you want to be a flight attendant? Why do you want to work for frontier? What challenges do you think you would face as a flight attendant and how will you overcome them? Tell me about a time you noticed something that was an area of opportunity and what steps did you take to fix it.

After I asked a few questions the interviewer congratulated me and offered me a F2F interview in Denver on August 22nd.

Looking forward to the next step!!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a flight attendant? Why do you want to work for frontier? What challenges do you think you would face as a flight attendant and how will you overcome them? Tell me about a time you noticed something that was an area of opportunity and what steps did you take to fix it.   6 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Denver, CO).

Interview

I applied online on 8/9 and received an email to schedule a PI on 8/16. I completed the PI on 8/30 and was asked to come to DEN for a f2f on 9/26. I received a CJO for training on 11/20.

-the f2f can be intimidating because theres so many people but it's OK to be nervous. everyone is in the same boat, just take deep breaths, be friendly and TALK to other applicants.

Interview Questions

• their interview questions were no different than any other interview questions. think about situational problems and how you would solve it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Denver, CO).

Interview

Applied last week of August 2016.. had phone interview by 9-6-16 and f2f on 9-21-16 after 2nd round I was offered CJO training date started 10-9-16 in Denver graduated 10-28-16!!

Interview Questions

• for the phone interview know about the company

for the f2f interview know why you have chosen this position and how you would handle yourself in situations   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines.

Interview

The interview process went pretty well! I completed the online assessment and was offered a phone interview about a week later. I studied the interview questions on here and was offered a face to face on the spot. They paid for the flight but not hotel. I arrived about an hour earlier and spoke with around
    50 other candidates. They did a great job in making us all feel comfortable. The first thing you do is interview with a flight attendant and one other candidate. Once you're done, you read an announcement in front of all the candidates. If you make it to the second round you will interview with a member of higher management with either another candidate or by yourself. Remember to smile. Appear confident. Study study study. The last interview had a curve ball thrown in. I briefly studied questions and used key terms like compassion, listening, personal growth. If you're nervous, be sure to smile. Your interview is your time to shine. It was overall a very very fair interview. I ended up receiving a cjo. Be humble and be sure to bring all your documents.

Interview Questions

• What was a question that you prepared for that I did not ask you in this interview?   1 Answer
    • Flight attendants go through a lot, how would you be able to handle this job.   1 Answer
    • What have you done the past year to improve yourself?   1 Answer
    • How did you handle a customer that would not calm down?   Answer Question
    • Why frontier?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a drunk passenger.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines in November 2017.

Interview

After the application process, I got an email leading me to a website to choose a good time for a phone interview. When the time came, like clockwork, I received the call. The Hiring professional was courteous and was willing to wait while I had to get my passport. They do require the expiration of the passport. Further I was asked what was asked in the application. Made sure I have no visible tattoos or piercings.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines in November 2017.

Interview

If you are black and thinking about going to an hiribg event don't! Not a diverse company all the interviewers except 1 (Jay Jay) is white. You're there all day wasting your time out of 140 people they selected maybe 15 people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2017.

Interview

If you're lucky to get into 1 of 140 seats, plan on spending 4-5 hr.'s minimum of your time.
    My F2F interviewer was sour/ unhappy, or I believe I would have moved on.

Interview Questions

• What do you think a flight attendant's role consists of?
      What do you think some of the difficulties are in which FA's may experience & what would you do?
      If a passenger moved up to a premium seat w/o paying for it; how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2017.

Interview

I went to an open house in Vegas. -11/14/17 Getting in was easy. All you need is a valid passport and a 2nd form of ID. The process took all day 7+ hrs with 3 rounds. Arrive early as they cap at 140. I was 137/140 and I got there at 11:40am with checking in being at 12:30pm. At the beginning there is a slide show giving info about the company, Pay rates, Crew bases, etc. then break into small groups for each of the 3 rounds. If you have tattoos on your (hands, arms, neck, etc.) don't even think about coming or applying they are not playing when it comes down to tattoos. They offering jobs on the spot, and so there will be a drug test same day. Whether you apply online or go to an open house, just be yourself, relax and remember 1st impression are important.

Interview Questions

• With all the airlines hiring now, why Frontier?   Answer Question
    • They ask a lot about what would you do during different situations on board the aircraft?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2017.

Interview

I interviewed at the open house on 14 November in Las Vegas. There were three rounds consisting of two different types of interviews.

The first round was when they put us into a circle and to frontier employees came around to each person in the circle to ask this one question and gave us a very short time to respond. My question was tell me about yourself in two sentences.

The second round was an interview with a flight attendant. Two on one! That is one flight attendant with two candidates answering questions back-and-forth. This is different than other airlines do.

I made it past both of these two rounds to the final round, which was an interview with an inflight supervisor. I thought the interview was very laid-back and informal. Unfortunately, I made it a little bit too informal and said something I’m pretty sure lead to me not getting a CJO.

It was an entire day because I’d been there pretty early for a 12:30pm check-in time. If you weren’t early, you were turned away because only 14o applicants were being considered. I got my TBNT at about 5pm.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you worked with a team, the environment and how you got things done.   Answer Question
    • Questions from resume   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines in October 2017.

Interview

Had submitted my application in the summer and almost instantly got an email to do an assessment. Then on October 27th I got an email asking me to do a phone interview. I scheduled it for 12:30 MT and 2:30 eastern time on November 1st. The woman called at 2:33, and my heart was beating out of my chest, so afraid they weren't going to call. But when the woman called, I immediately picked up and I was instantly at ease because she was so calm and so lovely. I ended up having a conversation with her for about 45 minutes after the interview. She was so easy to talk to and we got along very well. She offered me a f2f on the spot. I was so excited! I'm headed to Denver CO in December !! Can't wait for this new chapter in my life! Will keep y'all updated !