Frosch Travel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Frosch Travel

1.9

Corporate Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frosch Travel (New York, NY).

Interview

The day after I applied, HR contacted me to setup a telephone interview. The actual interview lasted 10 minutes and consisted of very basic questions. After each of my answers, I received an awkward, "No worries" reply. The entire process was mediocre and it was quite obvious that the questions were coming from someone who had no actual reservations experience. When given the opportunity for me to ask questions, I asked one question and the response I received was, "That's more of an operations question." At the end of the interview, she asked for my midweek availability for a second interview with the hiring manager. The same day, I received a generic follow-up email, "another candidate was selected for the position, but we'll keep your information on file." I'm glad that only 10 minutes of my day was wasted!

Interview Questions

Frosch Travel Response

Jan 13, 2017 – Talent Acquisitions

We are very transparent about our interview process. Step One: We conduct an initial phone screen with a candidate, and if preliminary requirements are met; Step Two: is a more in-depth interview... More

Corporate Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Frosch Travel (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Over phone-uneventful ---the 2 people in the ops team called---they were late on the call and unorganized. It should have been a sign for the bad experience to come. I do not suggest to interview for this company, it is not worth it if you are looking for stable long term employment

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frosch Travel (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I've had better. I thought the HR team was basic and didn't seem very experienced. One was in her late 30's and the other was under 30. Both seemed to giggle a lot, just not that serious about their position. I had looked up this company was impressed with its online image. That said, the interview fell short of impressive. My suggestion would be, building your HR team with skilled and serious staff. For such an elite global company, I think you should consider upgrading HR team in Houston.

Interview Questions

• I like your shoes- Where did you get them??! OMG   1 Answer

Wasn't impressed

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frosch Travel in August 2013.

Interview

the interview was done via skype virtual interview. Process was very friendly and relaxed. Basic question for a travel industry interview. very happy with the process and the outcome and results.

Travel Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Frosch Travel (Miami, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Asked about background experience, customer base, time management and length of time in the profession. It was very friendly and casual. I was of course, asked about strenghts and weaknesses. The best and worst thing about travel. It's a classic interview process. I wasn't chosen for the position but would definitely apply again. Thanks for the opportunity.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frosch Travel.

Interview

I applied online and heard back from the HR recruiter within a day with some basic back and forth questions. We arranged for a skype interview a few days later. The interview was pretty basic. We went over my background, the position and the company. I was already told the the hiring manager was very impressed with my background. We ended the interview with the recruiter asking for my schedule for the upcoming week so she could arrange the next interview. The following day I received a generic email stating they pursued another candidate "that more closely met the education and experience we were looking for." Weeks later and the position continues to be reposted.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary or unexpected.   1 Answer

Automation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frosch Travel (Houston, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

Very casual and advised immediately that the salary goal could be met so, I continued the interview process. Salary goal was under quoted and could match time off. The HR Rep/Recruiter never followed up which I found extremely unprofessional since she contacted me.

Interview Questions

• What's your average time to resolve an issue from start to finish/resolution?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Frosch Travel (Burlingame, CA).

Interview

Multi level interviews for the Global Conferences & Events division. With ability to meet all management and employees from all areas. Intense but fun and a great group of people. Complete info on who they are and the type of meetings and events they do. Also hiring is done out of Houston and it takes awhile as the company is big.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about teamwork   1 Answer

Hotel Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frosch Travel (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Met with EVP and another lady. The interview went well and seemed like a comprehensive overview of the company. Seemed like work environment is overrun by management and there is little room for flexibility or decision making as leadership underscored that their expectations are "anal". Didn't seem like a great place to be especially given the poor medical coverage.