Fuhu Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fuhu (El Segundo, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

- No serious questions were asked.
    - HR didn't explain much about the position.
    - The entire process was very unprofessional.
    - This company feels like every other start up company I have interviewed with.
    - The benefits were not explained in detail.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your former work experience.   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fuhu (El Segundo, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a brief and quick interview with two different people. They just simply asked me if I knew a program and if I wanted to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you know editing programs?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fuhu.

Interview

When I arrived at the office, I was greeted by multiple people who made sure the person interviewing me knew I was waiting. The ambiance of the lobby was very fun with tv screens showcasing the company's products. During the course of the interview, I met with 5 different people one by one, which surprised me. They all made it a point to let me know that this is not a typical 9-5 workplace, but the work you put into it is all worth it. After the interview, the recruiter followed up with my by email and extended the offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the table that makes you a better candidate than someone else who has more experience than you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate a few days after I had originally stated my desired salary range off the top of my head... bad idea! Make sure you're prepared to give your desired salary at the interview.

Junior Systems Administrator Interview

Interview

Interviewed with an HR rep, manager, and senior sysadmin. Overall, was a very pleasant interview--they stressed the nature of the environment and how hard everyone worked. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Technical questions ran the gamut but still stayed within the bounds of the description, covering networking, systems, operating systems, virtualization, design, etc. If you can respond well to each question in 1 sentence, they didn't dig too much deeper--but also be aware that that question may be rather in depth. Definitely depends on one's ability to concisely and accurately form a single response though. No test, just plenty of situational and and troubleshooting type questions in order to assess your ability to think through a problem. Verbalizing your thought process well helps a lot.

Interview Questions

• You're seeing X happening with the systems/network, what do you do?   1 Answer

Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fuhu (El Segundo, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

they did not know who they need to hire and what they need to work on. They had no idea how to schedule project and programs people have to use.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fuhu.

Interview

A recruiter reached out and from the get-go the process was inefficient. They did not do a phone pre-screen, and just jumped to an in-person meeting. It was difficult to get a hold of the recruiter to confirm interview times, or if it was still going to happen. After going in for a face-to-face, they did not have the courtesy to let candidates know whether or not they made the cut.

If the process is any indication of the management style, don't waste your time here. Apply elsewhere.

Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fuhu (El Segundo, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Very brief, they hired fast, surprisingly untechnical questions and seemed to trust your resume and your interview dialogue. You wait in reception, HR comes and grabs you, interview with them then your actual boss comes and interviews you.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fuhu (El Segundo, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Very in depth questioning about experience, and real life scenarios and how would you respond to it? Also asked about experiences and what do you feel you can bring to the table if selected? The interview seemed very interrogative and multiple people were interviewing me at one time so it seemed a bit intimidating.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you can bring to the table if selected?   Answer Question

Hardware Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fuhu (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a good interview experience, where I got to speak with the head of HR, and VP of my workgroup. Everyone was punctual and polite, I got 40 minutes to discuss the role I would be playing, expected milestones, and overall work style.
    One strange thing was how hard it was to get information regarding benefits (which are fine but not amazing). When I asked about bonuses, 401K, etc- they seemed to be taken a bit aback, and had to leave to get further information.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience working with overseas vendors? How do you communicate, and solve issues as they arise?   Answer Question

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Interview

It is an interview process with the head of HR and the head of marketing. It is a friendly, comfortable environment where we get to know each other. It is mainly to get to understand the corporate culture fit, the skill-set assessment and understand if this is a place where both could see the candidate here long-term.

Interview Questions

• What were some of your most successful campaign/promotion ideas.   Answer Question