Fuhu Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fuhu Interview Questions

2.1

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fuhu (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

- casual, no technical questions or even basic quesitons about video programs
    - interviewer was young and gave me a vague answer about benefits (we give the standard benefits) and looked offended when I asked her what the working hours were. Basically, you were supposed to work as long as needed which is why I didn't not take the job.

N/A

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I got the interview through a career fair. The interviewer was extremely nice and friendly. The entire process was over Skype and took about one hour. I hadn't done a technical interview before, and this was a great first experience for me.

Interview Questions

• invert two tree, for example, eazy one   1 Answer

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Interview

It is an interview process with the head of HR and the head of marketing. It is a friendly, comfortable environment where we get to know each other. It is mainly to get to understand the corporate culture fit, the skill-set assessment and understand if this is a place where both could see the candidate here long-term.

Interview Questions

• What were some of your most successful campaign/promotion ideas.   Answer Question

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fuhu (El Segundo, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

HR and two team leads interviewed me and they are really nice to talk to. its not a hard interview at all, very comfortable and relaxing.
       Not many technical questions since its a data entry clerk position and working environment is great. A lot of young people. And they asked me about my excel skills and MS softwares. And they said will let me know the result in the following week.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure this is the position you are looking for since you are a finance major.   Answer Question

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fuhu (El Segundo, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an onsite interview. The meeting was with two team members and was pretty brief. After the meeting I never heard from them again. I emailed my contact there multiple times to follow up and get any kind of feedback and never received a response.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fuhu (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

the position was not very well explained and the team was not on board fully with the current new division . would have to figure out how to fully function this position no training

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fuhu in March 2015.

Interview

Simple questions and large group interview. It was not too difficult. Bring forth your personal anecdotes and reveal them. They choose good people. Everyone was able to discuss what they could bring to the table. This was the easiest interview I've ever had. It is a customer service job. They fail to mention that thoroughly. As in...phones.

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fuhu (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Was contacted via email. Then told to drive to location in Los Angeles. Company does not have parking or pay for parking around the area. Met with HR and was paraded by the kitchen then interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What do expect to get accomplished ?
      Are you a team player ?
      Do you like snacks ?   Answer Question

Junior Helpdesk Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fuhu.

Interview

The interview was absolutely a joke. There were no technical questions at all. All conversational. But the feedback given to the recruiters is that I "don't have enough Mac experience". I was never asked a single question about a Mac so how could this be? Overall I got great feedback so it's interesting to me how all the sudden I don't have great Mac skills. Stay away from this place at all costs.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fuhu.

Interview

I met with the project lead. I was told I was going to be meeting with the senior designer, project manager, and creative director but they never met with me. They said the creative director would meet with me, but later on that day, a secretary called to offer me the position. It seemed like they wanted to get designers in and out if the studio quick. No wonder they have high turn around rates.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a problem with a project leader? If so, what did you do to overcome that problem?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was little or no negotiation. I gave them an offer, to which they declined and countered with something a little closer to what I asked. They are lowballers and will work you like a dog. The offer in the long run did not match with my commute, physical, and emotional stress.