Full Sail University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.2

Online Admissions Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Full Sail University (Winter Park, FL).

Interview

I came in for an interview and they had me take a tour of the school first. My interview had all 5 of the managers, and the director came in mid-way. It was very informal and was conversational. They want to make sure you're outgoing and you can have conversations since that's the job. I was offered the position on the spot and was told they had never done that before.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Full Sail University (Winter Park, FL).

Interview

super easy. Just sell that you want to stay there long term and that you love being on the phone for hours making students pay for an education they can't afford, whoops I meant "serving the student."

The department has crazy high turnover so they want to ensure that you will stay forever.

The culture is upbeat and positive. Be as outgoing and positive as possible. If you're negative in the interview, managers will know that there's no way your spirit will be able to handle the job so they probably won't hire you.

Also, being a "yes" person is great. The department is basically a day care with lots of early 20 somethings who are not confident and easy to boss around.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a customer who had a problem and/or was upset?   Answer Question

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Full Sail University (Winter Park, FL).

Interview

Applied on line. Was called by director of security and a meeting was set up.. At the meeting i was interviewed by director of security and hard form application was filled out.. A few weeks later i was called and offered the job. I accepted the postion and orientation date was set up..

Interview Questions

• Asked if i was reliable.. And had my own transportation as well as a valid drivers license. also asked me if i had the proper state license for the job i was applying for..   1 Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Full Sail University (Winter Park, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I came in facing a panel of 5 employers and you think that would be intimidating. However, it was the complete opposite. They were happy to talk to me and made me feel welcome and comfortable. It felt more like an open conversation in which I shared with them and also heard each of them.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in this kind of setting where you are talking on the phone a lot and engaging another person in conversation?
      What skills do you have that would make you be a good fit for this job?
      What attracted you to Full Sail and what made you want to apply for this position?   Answer Question

Lap Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Full Sail University in April 2016.

Interview

I met with 2 employers and had an open discussion with them. They made me feel comfortable and welcomed, and made the entire interview great. We discussed my previous work as well as what they were looking for in their ideal candidate for the new class. We talked about the objectives of the new class and what to look forward to on my end.

Interview Questions

• How was my experience doing freelance work and how would it influence my work?   Answer Question

Lab Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Full Sail University (Winter Park, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview. Over all I didn't think it went well because it was 3 on the far end and people seemed to be speak on top of each other. I am disappointed in the pay that was offered. I was told it could be 2 weeks till I heard back.

Associate Course Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Full Sail University (Winter Park, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Positive experience with in-person interview on campus with 4 other faculty. Faculty was supportive and friendly and asked good questions. Second interview a week later by providing a presentation to 7 more faculty. Approximately one hour each interview. After one month, still waiting for an offer. Employee verificaton and background check has occurred.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Full Sail University.

Interview

two week process. Met with director..spoke with vice president,and other employees.. had to also submit resume day of interview..They do have you do assignments in order to be promoted to the level.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there wasn't any.

Admissions Connection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Full Sail University (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

I was surprised when they didn't treat me like I was being interviewed. It was more like a casual conversation between two hiring managers and myself. Surprising and awesome. I also asked for more pay and they gladly obliged.

Course Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Full Sail University (Winter Park, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Several phone calls and one final face-to-face interview with six team members. The face-to-face interview was at your own expense, non-reimbursed. The group I interviewed with was very laid back, easy going, and they really didn't ask tough questions.

Interview Questions

• Conflict management with students, how I dealt with it!   1 Answer