Furnished Quarters Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Furnished Quarters

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Furnished Quarters

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Furnished Quarters.

Interview

Called me in for a interview to offer me a job I did not want in a location I did not want. They put on a act during the hiring process so you can’t see what a terrible place it is to work.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a drivers license?   1 Answer

Houskeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Furnished Quarters (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

4days, phone call, interview face to face, 2week training on site.

Interview Questions

• Asked me if I had any questions and what the set up would be for the company policy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation process.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

National Guest Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Furnished Quarters (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

Thorough process, vetting of new employees. First, interview with immediate manager, who is excellent. Next, "panel" interview by two VPs. Following that, reference check and provisional offer of employment, pending background check. HR Coordinator was excellent at facilitating information.

Interview Questions

• They were interested to know what I knew about the company, what my experience in customer service was, how I would solve specific problems related to issues a guest may have while staying at one of our properties.   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Furnished Quarters (Westport, CT) in July 2019.

Interview

Human Resources started with a phone screen and was very responsive & helpful through the entire process. This was followed by an in-person interview with a few people from the hiring department. I felt that it was an informative question & answer session instead of the standard canned interview questions that neither party learns much from. HR contacted me very quickly to let me know they were interested in moving forward.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that I wouldn't know from looking at your resume.   Answer Question