GAB Robins Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GAB Robins Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at GAB Robins

National General Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GAB Robins.

Interview

Long took 4mos, and they never did an in person interview until I asked if when, this was going to happen. They then made a bad offer and I tried to negotiate but was shut down before I could even ask for a lil bit more.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GAB Robins.

Interview

Interview was very through, & included 3 returns to interview with IT groups. Some of the other techies were not as up to speed as I would have expected. The management was very through. HP was pleasant to deal with, but took some time to answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something negative about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hold out for 3 weeks for vacation as others did.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GAB Robins (East Hartford, CT) in October 2008.

Interview

Interview was great the manager was very detailed with what she expected of me. I was hired sooner than expected. The office was very clean and the people were very friendly. It was very welcoming. The manager seemed very egar to hire me. She was very nice and understanding with my situation.