GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.5

Proposal Specialist/Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. I gave him a convenient day to call me. I did not receive a call that day, so I emailed him and he suggested a time the next day. (He did not explain why he did not call, or apologize.) I agreed to that time, but did not get a call. I emailed him twice more and again heard nothing. If something came up, I understand, but he should have contacted me to let me know he couldn't do the interview, or had a colleague contact me. Why contact someone for a phone interview if you do not intend to carry it out?

Program Assistant Interview

Interview

Recruited by a recruiter as s/he saw my previous experience via LinkedIn. Phone interview, then Skype interview, then onward to an in-person interview at the work location of the client. Very organized and efficient!

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

Quick 15 min phone call with HR rep to discuss the position and salar. Next a skype call with 2 HR reps, basic interview, approx. 30 min. 3rd interview in person with office directors.

Senior Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Got a call from hiring manager. 1 h call. Said opportunity may be opening up and they want to be ready and prepared for hire.. After 4 months and repeated follow ups, get occasional response and stall tactics, Unfortunately, seem not organized and professional

Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI).

Interview

The first phone screen was great; the recruiter was wonderful. After this, it went downhill very fast. The initial phone interview set up with a person who actually worked for the site was scheduled 3 times and each time, the interviewer never got in touch. When I finally did speak to him after the third attempt, he made excuses and tried to brush my concerns off. Never again.

Administrative Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) in April 2016.

Interview

Originally emailed for phone interview then scheduled a skype interview, not many questions asked during Skype interview and have had no response. Then was contacted by a different recruiter about same position who seemingly had no knowledge that I had already been contacted and gave no feedback, feel they are very unprofessional.

Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) (Washington, DC) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a two-step interview process. First a Skype interview and then an in-person interview on site. The Skype interview went well despite the technical difficulties. The interviewer was positive and pleasant and asked good questions. She promised that I would hear within a day or two if I made it to the next step, and she kept her word.

However, it didn't go so well for the in-person interviews about a week later. Unfortunately, the woman who ran the first of my in-person interviews was 15 minutes late. That meant my time was even more limited for the second in-person interview. Anyway, when we finally sat down, she seemed kinda sleepy because her eyes kept drooping. I thought I might have to get up on the table and do a song and dance to keep her awake. She asked a few questions and wrote a few words down when her eyes were open, but as the interview went on, I began to feel like she just wanted to end the interview. The second in-person interview went a little better, albeit hurried. She at least seemed interested in me, but the questions felt perfunctory. I think they already had their candidate by the time of my interview. It made me wonder if they were required to interview a certain number of people. She was looking to make a decision quickly and said someone from GAP Solutions would be in touch in a few days. I waited a week with no answer. Finally, I e-mailed the woman who I had the Skype interview with asking if a decision had been made, and I got the standard "thanks, but no thanks" e-mail.

Try to show more interest in your interviewees. People take off time from work to interview. Our time is just as precious as yours.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) (Arlington, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter, followed by a Skype interview with two recruiters, and then an in-person interview at the job site with potential supervisors. This process took several weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at the Foreign Service Institute?   1 Answer

Secretary II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) (Reston, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

Brief and easy. I met with a recruiter as well as the project manager. I then was able to meet the onsite PM which was as well easy and short.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about GAP Solutions? Where have you previously worked? What are some skills you possess?   Answer Question

Senior Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) (Washington, DC) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview with recruiter and project management. Discuss how you feel that you will meet the clients needs and also represent the contract company. Ask questions about the company's background and how you can grow from within.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years   1 Answer