GLG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GLG (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

2 part; phone and email - had to fill out forms online and background checks; you can call them to verify information or questions.; once approved you are on their list to call.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GLG.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn for this role. Set up time that same week, on a Friday. She provided the name of the role, but not the link. I couldn't find the role online, that had the same exact title that she provided me, but I found one that seemed similar, so I hoped it was the same role.
    For the interview, she wanted to know how much I knew of the company, and before the interview, I tried my hardest to understand the functions and outcome, but the information/videos that I found online spoke nothing more than how it simply "is a great and stable employer, and is exciting in that it feels like a startup, and is constantly developing and growing." And to be honest, it was really hard to find anything deeper than that, especially with regards to the specific team/function associated with the name of the role that she had sent me. However, I didn't want to say all of these negative things, so I simply stated the high level purpose that GLG offers (of which I was aware), and then followed up with how I was interested in hearing her perspective of the role/company.
    By the end of the interview (was shorter than she said it was going to be), she said that she always talks to the hiring manager every Wednesday, so she would get back to me on the following Friday. And again, this interview was on a Friday evening.
    I ended up getting a message from her, very early Monday morning, essentially lying and saying that the hiring manager said that I wouldn't get projected to next round. I highly doubt that she set up time with the hiring manager early on a Monday morning, to discuss all of the applicants. She was simply lying to me during the interview. Such a disrespectful, subclass, and juvenile way to treat others in any situation, let alone in an interview.
    Overall, GLG should know that they should perform a much better job of projecting their purpose/meaning/teams online, so that folks could easily understand what GLG does. Best to go much deeper than just the high-level aspect of the company that is already online.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at GLG (New York, NY).

Interview

Cons:

The online portal application from Jobvites was still “In Process” and it has been 4 weeks since the last interview and I never got reached out by the recruiter or a member of GLG to see If I was selected or not. The job post from the GLG website was removed, so I decided to follow up and the online application changed from “In Process” to “Not Selected” the very next day after the follow-up e-mail was sent. Also, the base salary that is posted on LinkedIn is false advertisement.

Advise to company:

For future reference, please make an effort from the recruiter or a member of GLG to at least email potential candidates if they have been selected or not and not waste people’s time. Also, please don’t lie on LinkedIn for the total salary for a job that is posted for GLG. The position that I applied for had a base salary listed for $84,700/year but in reality the base salary I was told was for $60,000!

Interview Questions

• 1st interviewer went good, the manager interview was all random questions that made no sense and paid little to no attention to what I was saying because he was checking his emails and answering messages!   Answer Question

Consultant Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GLG.

Interview

smooth and painless, phone interview, followed by case study. Make sure to study up on the job and company description. Be ready to answer why you want to work there and why you would be good for the job.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GLG (Boston, MA) in March 2020.

Interview

9 minute video interview. I applied for the job on LinkedIN in March. I got an interview two weeks ago. After the video interview, HR said I would have a 30-minute phone interview. However, HR did not confirm the time I chose by email. I hope to receive an accurate reply.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at GLG (New York, NY) in March 2020.

Interview

HR kept rescheduling my phone interview because they had last-minute schedule changes. After three weeks and three reschedulings, I went through it. The interviewer refused to answer any questions at all and left no room at the end of the call. When I followed up through email, my email was not returned. The rest of the interviews went favorably, with no hesitations or stumbles. Received a boilerplate rejection a week after the final-round interview. All told, the process took around 8 weeks.

The steps include: Recruiter Phone Screen, HR Phone Screen, Peer Phone Interview, Case Study, Case Study Review and Two Back-to Back Behavioral Interviews.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GLG (Austin, TX) in February 2020.

Interview

An HR person reached out to me via LinkedIn so I never even actually applied. I had a brief interview with this HR person, then a phone interview with a manager, a case study that I had 1 hour to complete on my own time, and lastly an in person interview with 3 managers. I enjoyed the case study and everyone was nice during the interviews. The case study was not at all technically challenging. I just had one hour to research a topic and list all of the stakeholders and possible experts. For the in person interviews, the first person went over my case study with me and I had to justify my answers. The other people just asked generic behavior type interview questions. I got an offer in the end but turned it down because I didn't think it was enough money considering my qualifications and they said they were unwilling to negotiate.

Interview Questions

• How do you define "hustle"?   1 Answer

Market Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GLG in January 2020.

Interview

30 minute phone interview-screening. Emphasis on "Why GLG" and why you are interested in the position specifically. Discuss your skills and details about the role and what it entitles.

Senior Client Solutions Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GLG in November 2019.

Interview

First I got a call from an outside agency asking if I'd be interested in a applying and I accepted. Next, I was told there were 4 stages to the interview process, a call with HR, a call with the Department head, a case study & a final call with multiple leaders to discuss the case study. I made it to the case study portion and was not called for the final interview. The calls were 30 min where some time was spent discussing the role and than you add on why you'd be a good hire based on work experience and finally you followed up with some last minute questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at GLG in October 2019.

Interview

Phase 1: 30 minute phone interview. Phase 2: round robin interviews (5 30+ minute interviews with associates, team leads, and VPs). Phase 3: at home case study. Phase 4: case study review.

Interview Questions

• Talked through resume, situational questions, explained thought processes   Answer Question

Project Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GLG.

Interview

gave a lot of background information about the company. Asked me my understanding of the position and company. good. asked about experience and previous tasks. very nice and great conversation