Found 1,588 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "GLG hires great people and gives you a lot of responsibility quite early in your career." (in 179 reviews)
- "I've had the privilege of working with a group of dynamic and smart colleagues who care about the work we do on a daily basis." (in 77 reviews)
- "Culture and great place to work" (in 64 reviews)
- "Good benefits and office environment" (in 54 reviews)
- "Great office and a barista." (in 46 reviews)
- "management is terrible and doesn't care about you" (in 83 reviews)
- "There is No work life balance" (in 77 reviews)
- "Your direct manager can be as young as 23 and often no older than 28." (in 62 reviews)
- "Senior leadership doesn't get any feedback from the company in a systematic or organized way." (in 45 reviews)
- "The salary is low and you will be working round the clock on logistical issues." (in 41 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of GLG and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWFeb 3, 2023Senior Client Solutions AssociateCurrent Employee
- Good pay + quarterly bonuses - Fast track to promotion if you hit your metrics - Very thorough training to help you succeed - VERY flexible PTO & great benefits - Flexible hybrid work (only go in 2 days a week and the days we do go in, we go in around 10AM to avoid traffic, so nice!) - Great leadership - lots of young professionals - Fun work culture in my experience - team outings, work happy hours, etc. - Lots of great skills to learn especially in the client facing senior role
- Time-sensitive work so you must be able to work in fast paced environments - Can work longer hours if you don’t get your work done - I personally never work passed 5:30. Some people work until 7:00 because they don’t get their work done in time - Must be good at time management! If you’re not, you will have to work late hours. Just finish your work during the day and you’re good to go!4
If anyone is looking for a career jump or a new role, GLG is hiring like crazy right how and has good benefits (401k match, great health perks, everyone I’ve worked with has been nice/smart, etc.) and tons of locations worldwide. I’m in the Austin office & happy to answer any questions - just DM me! https://grnh.se/bf0a97e43us
Professional surveys are not reliable and frequent enough to count on the money but after you get going with them, it can easily be a couple hundred dollars a month with one hour interviews about a topic like how do you pick your investment banker to pay $180 to 40 for online survey on selecting AP software that takes 10 minutes. If you have a good title and sign up for a couple, you can do ok. GLG, alpha insights, guidepoint and ivy exec are all reputable.
What’s the going rate that experts get paid for expert interviews now? From GLG, Coleman, etc. Back in 2018 (when I left consulting), I remember it was around $200-$300/hr earned by the expert with the expert networks charging $1000-$2000/hr but curious if pricing has changed.
GLG Reviews FAQs
GLG has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 1,804 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at GLG to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
59% of GLG employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated GLG 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.