GLY Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at GLY Construction

Interviews for Top Jobs at GLY Construction

Sort:

Senior Estimator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GLY Construction in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very fair and transparent. The HR team was great to work with and were the initial point of contact. After a couple video calls, including one call with the principals of the firm, there was a single interview. The in-house interview was informal and a great chance to meet the key staff. The entire process was very efficient. The abilities assessment only took a few minutes and the HR staff did a great job explaining the assessment. Overall a great interview process.

Interview Questions

• What type of estimating software do you use?   Answer Question
    • What type of takeoff software do you use?   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GLY Construction.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward and effective. After an informal introductory phone call, a first round video call was scheduled for a more formal interview. The interview was conversational but relevant. I was not asked hypothetical questions or tricked into any psychological puzzles. We then scheduled a second video call with a couple of the senior team members to answer any additional questions or project related details. After successfully navigating both interviews, GLY administers an ability assessment that is helpful in identifying personal strengths and professional tendencies.

Interview Questions

• Questions revolved primarily around background and experience   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GLY Construction (Bellevue, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

While working for a competitor I choose to explore opportunities with GLY. I sent a cover letter and resume through a friend and was able to schedule a face to face group interview. The first interview had an emphasis on culture, fit, and company philosophy. The second interview was a job site visit with a senior engineer who had similar technical background and a one-on-one with the operations manager. Overall, I found the process professional and was able to connect with some old colleagues along the way.

Interview Questions

• What, if any experience do you have with Revit?   1 Answer

Integrated Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GLY Construction (Seattle, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process is straight forward and simple. The interviewing team was easy to talk to, great at getting quick responses back to any questions. They do not drag the process on for a long time, they are quick at determining if you are the right fit for the team and will get back to you. Overall, I was very happy with the process and outcome :)

Interview Questions

• Does GLY seem like the right fit for you?   1 Answer