GMR Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GMR Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.5

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GMR Marketing.

Interview

I saw a craigs list post and then replied to the contact number. After reaching out via email I scheduled a phone interview. After the phone interview there was an orientation at the site.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work nights and weekends?   1 Answer

Videographer/Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (New Berlin, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

I was messaged on LinkedIn by a recruiter and set up a phone interview within a week. The recruiter was very personable and contacted me within the next week to let me know about the status of my candidacy. Ultimately they chose to go with other candidates but I felt like this was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What is an experience you are proud of?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GMR Marketing.

Interview

While the total process was longer than usual due to unforeseen complications, my HR recruiter was always following up with me to keep me posted on the process. There was (1) screening followed by 3 interviews with the team. The final being a presentation that I needed to give to the supervisor and director. I was pleased with the transparency between me as a candidate and the recruiter. Could not have asked for a better interview process.

Interview Questions

• This job requires working on multiple projects at the same time. The person we are looking for will need to have strong time management skills and have the ability to multi-task. Can you give me an example of a time where you needed to work on multiple projects at the same time   Answer Question

Dec 11, 2017 – Corporate Recruiter

We are pleased to hear you had a positive interview experience. The candidate experience truly matters to us here at GMR! Good luck in your new position!

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

My name was mentioned to the recruiter for the activation I ended up working for. I submitted my resume online and got s phone interview. That was pretty much it, and I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How well can you respond to customers professionally in a not-so-professional environment?   1 Answer

NightLife Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (Amarillo, TX).

Interview

There was a phone interview first. Then a Skype interview with the regional manager. The questions were based on experiences, personality, and strategies. Questions like your greatest strengths and weakness.
    Stick with the STAR strategy. Situation, task, action, result- for every question.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiations were able to be made.

Director, Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (New Berlin, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

In general, I felt that the interview process was very efficient and HR did go out of their way to be accommodating and communicative. I felt the team was professional and easy to talk to. If I had a complaint it would be that I wasn't offered the job due to lack of experience in a particular area that we had covered from the beginning of the process. I felt as though my time was wasted in this regard, and would have preferred if the company knew they were looking for someone with that specific experience that they have eliminated me sooner in the process.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing your former team would have said about your management style?   1 Answer

Jul 18, 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback, and we are glad that you felt comfortable and accommodated during the application and interview process! The Director, Social Media position is a critical... More

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a 30 minute interview with someone in Human Resources. A few days later, I had an interview with the team I would be working with. They then asked HR to send me a project to complete and present a week later. The presentation was over Skype and took about 45 minutes to an hour.

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (New Berlin, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

3 to 4 step interview process. Qualification interview with staffing department. Direct Manager interview, Program Director interview and Client interview. Ask a lot of personal questions to get to know your personality.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation of an insubordinate employee?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (Savannah, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Before getting hired I worked another event with the team, so when I went in to get interviewed it was more about what I would be doing and my availability. It was easy going and very casual.

Interview Questions

• If I had a car for transportation.   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (New Berlin, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview done by someone who's only been in position 8 months, called 5 min. after scheduled time, and then proceeded to put me on hold because her dog was getting into something...apparently it was "bring your dog to work day". Really?? Wouldn't you put your dog in a crate while you are conducting a phone screening?? I thought the HR person was very unprofessional and naive about the job position. When I asked more about the job and workplace, all she could come up with was "We work hard and play hard, we have a "barcade" for fun, and bring your dog to work day". Did not give any insight as to what the position would be doing or how a Marketing Coordinator interacts with the rest of the team. She seemed to be stuck on asking how well I knew PowerPoint.

Interview Questions

GMR Marketing Response

Mar 14, 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback on your interview experience. Here at GMR, we pride ourselves in our fun and lively work environment. I'm sure that's what your interviewer was trying to... More