GMR Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (New Berlin, WI) in December 2017.

Interview

I did not get hired but the entire process was very professional. Everyone I spoke with was very nice. The process was very efficient. They kept me informed at every juncture.

Interview Questions

GMR Marketing Response

Jul 9, 2018 – HR Specialist

Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad to hear your interview process went smoothly. If you are ever interested, we welcome you to revisit our job board for new opportunities in your areas... More

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (New Berlin, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

I was offered an in-person interview. I showed up early and while in the parking lot I got a phone call from HR to say that the Hiring Manager (Creative Director) would not make it. I accepted a rescheduled the interview.

The next week I was notified again the night before the interview that the Hiring Manager that cancelled the interview a week would, yet again, miss the second interview. The HR rep said that she would get another Creative Director to interview me instead.

When my interview started another, currently sitting Art Director asked my new interviewer if they could sit in to the interview too, where then the interviewer agreed as I stood there. Extremely unprofessional.

The interview seemed to go extremely well. I sent thank you emails to my interviewers and began waiting. I heard nothing for 1 month and then reached out to the HR representative, only to hear nothing. I tried again a month later and still nothing.

To this day I have not received a response on the status of my candidacy for the Art Director position. They do not seem to be interested in providing any sort of response at all. Not sure if this mindset is part of their culture.

I would never apply to this company again.

Interview Questions

• What are your current roles and responsibilities.   2 Answers

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (New Berlin, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

3 to 4 step interview process. Qualification interview with staffing department. Direct Manager interview, Program Director interview and Client interview. Ask a lot of personal questions to get to know your personality.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation of an insubordinate employee?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GMR Marketing in January 2015.

Interview

LONG. Applied December 23 and wasn't offered the position until March! Many steps and tests and people to talk to. Was called in several times and had to take unorganized tests.

Interview Questions

• They had us write case studies with little to no direction and the tests were either not sent out when they said they would be, or mis-timed.   Answer Question

Campus Ambassador Interview

Interview

I had both a phone and Skype interview. The questions were strait forward and interviewer was easy to talk to. They asked simple questions like what do you do on campus, how are you involved etc. They also asked if you are familiar with the brand they are marketing.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at GMR Marketing.

Interview

It was easy because I had been working already with the company so they asked me about what I would do make my market better. All together I had worked for them years ago under a different manager who put in a good word for me.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (New Berlin, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

There was a phone interview, an in-person interview, a 2-hour test and then another interview with the leader of the teams. I applied in December and did not get hired on until the middle of March. It is entirely worth the wait though for a quality position that you love.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a 30 minute interview with someone in Human Resources. A few days later, I had an interview with the team I would be working with. They then asked HR to send me a project to complete and present a week later. The presentation was over Skype and took about 45 minutes to an hour.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GMR Marketing.

Interview

While the total process was longer than usual due to unforeseen complications, my HR recruiter was always following up with me to keep me posted on the process. There was (1) screening followed by 3 interviews with the team. The final being a presentation that I needed to give to the supervisor and director. I was pleased with the transparency between me as a candidate and the recruiter. Could not have asked for a better interview process.

Interview Questions

• This job requires working on multiple projects at the same time. The person we are looking for will need to have strong time management skills and have the ability to multi-task. Can you give me an example of a time where you needed to work on multiple projects at the same time   Answer Question

GMR Marketing Response

Dec 11, 2017 – Corporate Recruiter

We are pleased to hear you had a positive interview experience. The candidate experience truly matters to us here at GMR! Good luck in your new position!

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (New Berlin, WI) in August 2010.

Interview

Three interviews, two being phone interviews and one in person. Took a month to hire after initial submission of application/resume. Process was then very quick and was at work 2 weeks after the initial call. Overall very easy process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position to come work at GMR?   1 Answer

Negotiation

pay, vacation and start date.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

A bit lengthy - about 4-5 weeks in total. Initial phone interview with HR and then about a week later received a phone call to set-up an in-person interview with the direct supervisor and then another week after that interview an additional in-person interview was scheduled with some internal team members. After the final in-person interview the offer was extended about a week and a half after that.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for GMR out of all the agencies in Milwaukee?   Answer Question