GMR Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GMR Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at GMR Marketing

2.6

Brand Ambassador Interview

Interview

Very relaxed environment, management is most concerned with you being able to effectively approach people and have an outgoing, upbeat personality. Corporate headquarters is very nice and has a lot of young representatives.

Market Research Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at GMR Marketing in November 2019.

Interview

Similar to other reviews, I’m very disappointed on how the level of professionalism was not maintained by GMR in following up with me regarding the position after I sent an email two weeks after I had a phone interview with them. This happened to me before about 5 years ago with GMR for a different position. Please do not leave candidates hanging like that. Also, when posting the position, please keep the same name of the position intact rather than change it back and forth, potentially confusing candidates.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GMR Marketing.

Interview

Applied via an online portal through my university career page. Was contacted for a phone screening and then a follow up live interview. Sat down with the account team directly to ensure a good fit.

Interview Questions

GMR Marketing Response

Sep 16, 2019 – GMR Marketing

Thank you for leaving your feedback. We are glad to hear how positive your experience was with us! Our HR team tries to keep the process moving and keeps in communication with you throughout the process.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GMR Marketing.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a hiring agent within a few days. The process was simple, just a quick 15-minute phone interview where they asked about my work experience.

Interview Questions

GMR Marketing Response

Sep 16, 2019 – GMR Marketing

Thank you for providing us with your feedback! We are glad to hear the process went smoothly and you were contacted in an appropriate amount of time. It is important to HR that candidates are being reached out to in a timely manner.

Account Coordinator Interview

Interview

This was the first stage and I went through a very basic screening interview. The interviewer was nice and polite. The questions were basic and the whole interview lasted no more than 20 mins.

Interview Questions

GMR Marketing Response

Jun 13, 2019 – GMR Marketing

We appreciate you taking the time to share your interview feedback and glad to hear it was a positive experience overall.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GMR Marketing in April 2019.

Interview

This was one of the least professional interview experiences I've ever had. An HR rep emailed me twice asking for availability for a phone interview and neither time ever responded to my email. Finally, after a 3rd email and a week later, I received an email response and an interview confirmed. The interview began and the rep never once mentioned or apologized for their lack of email communication. It was like it never happened! The final response that was promised to me the week prior to my receiving it was never followed through with either. I had to email HR, again, and wait an additional 4 days for a no thank you email response.

The lack of respect for the time I took to set time aside from my current career with hopes of response was incredibly discouraging. The lack of pure professionalism while requesting time and then not responding leaves me wondering how well organized HR at GMR really are. Maybe it's time for them to re-evaluate the way their HR handles interviewing candidates.

Interview Questions

• Share an example of how similar challenges of this role have occurred in other positions.   Answer Question

Jun 13, 2019 – GMR Marketing

We appreciate your candidness and are sorry to hear that your experience was less than pleasant. Our HR Team works diligently to ensure candidates receive timely responses in communication and will be sure to share the feedback accordingly. If you are interested in discussing your concerns further, please contact Brittany Clark, HR Director at bclark@gmrmarketing.com.

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GMR Marketing.

Interview

It was pretty standard. It was about three weeks. I submitted an application online then was contacted for a phone interview then received an update a week later about decision.

Interview Questions

GMR Marketing Response

Apr 5, 2019 – GMR Marketing

We are very glad to know that you had a smooth interview process. We welcome you to apply for any jobs that might pique your interest in the future. Thank you taking time to leave us a review!

Strategic Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (New Berlin, WI) in January 2019.

Interview

Everyone that I spoke to from start to finish was very nice and pleasant. The recruiter that I spoke to keep me informed during the whole process and checked in to make sure I was still interested in the role and to let me know I was still being considered. The team was very informational and direct about the role and their expectations. I could tell they care about their team and seemed to be great leaders. This would be a team I would like to be a part of.

Although I did not get the role, this is a company that I am keeping on my radar for future opportunities. Seems like a great and fun place to work with great leadership.

Interview Questions

GMR Marketing Response

May 15, 2019 – GMR Marketing

Thank you for leaving us a review! Happy to hear it was a smooth and pleasant interview process for you. Please do keep us in mind if you are ever on the hunt for a new opportunity. Best of luck to you on your future endeavors!

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GMR Marketing in January 2019.

Interview

Very well organized, conversational flow, easy to talk with human resources representative. Overall pleasant experience. Friendly approach promoting relaxed interview atmosphere. Human resources did nice job outlining interview and hiring process.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an obstacle you faced in a challenging position ?   Answer Question

Apr 5, 2019 – GMR Marketing

Hello! We are so pleased to hear that your interview process went well. If there is another opportunity on our job board that is of interest to you, we warmly invite you to apply again.

Account Coordinator, Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (New Berlin, WI) in October 2018.

Interview

Usually GMR recruits at career fairs on campus, however, if GMR does not come to your school you have to be asked to apply, as the application does not get posted online. So do job shadows, or ask for an informational interview to get your foot in the door your Junior year. Right away Senior year the application will be due. I had two phone interviews throughout September, then was asked to come in for "GMR Days" with 14 others at the end of October. This is a half-day interview/question panel/speaker event. Offers are made a few weeks later to 2-5 people usually for HQ

Interview Questions

• Which of the company values do you exemplify? Name a time when...
      Mostly questions about you/your resume. Nothing meant to trick you   Answer Question

Sep 16, 2019 – GMR Marketing

Thank you for sharing with us your experience in such detail! We are pleased to hear that your application/interview experiences were positive.