GREE International Entertainment Software Engineer - Python Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GREE International Entertainment Software Engineer - Python Interview Questions

Software Engineer - Python Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GREE International Entertainment (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter got back to me by email and arranged phone interview with one of the developer. Easy algorithm based questions. They invited me to onsite interview. Then, I was interviewed by 4 people. One was algorithm question, pair programming, and one took me out to the coffee, and one was held in different conference room but asked me basic question about javascript or random computer science related questions. There was no feedback after the interview. I contacted and asked interview results for the recruiters but yet no answer. It seemed a good place to work but I was big negative point not getting back to me. I wish at least they got back to me something.

Interview Questions

• I am surprised that that one of the interviewer decided to take me out to the coffee.   Answer Question