GSPANN Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GSPANN Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at GSPANN Technologies

3.1

Sort:

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GSPANN Technologies in June 2010.

Interview

I was referred by one of my friend who was already with Gspann. Since I was in a different state, they took only my phone interview. But now a days, they do screen F2F if needed.
    AP(CEO) himself took the interview and went for 1.5 hrs. Recently they have changed the process and have split ted into 2 phone calls, one from HR and high level technical(15 - 20 mins) and second to screen technical skills in details (1.5 to 2 hrs). Since its a consulting based company, you might have to go for client interview if needed.

Hiring process is fast. If they like you then you will be hired immediately and with satisfactory package. Attorney and HR department are decent enough.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

1) Green Card and Visa Sponsorship - They are easy going with it just make sure you negotiate it before you join.
    2) Salary - They do have salary hike every year, but since all their consulting job are CA based, do enough research to find out decent pay to survive in CA and negotiate Salary accordingly.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GSPANN Technologies in April 2014.

Interview

Simple phone interview. They asked basic questions on cms and on UI design. I had two phone interviews one technical and one basic screening.
    After technical interview it took them 2 days to come back with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The initial offer was very low. Had multiple discussions around. I was almost ready to not accept offer because of the salary that was offered.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GSPANN Technologies (Milpitas, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

panel interview with 2 people, waited about 15 minutes until they walked me to the conference room. went smoothly, they said they would call me in a week or so but ended up calling me the day after.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GSPANN Technologies (Milpitas, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview process is the nightmare, no proper process or panel and no feedback for almost a month and you won’t get your questions answered. It’s a pathetic process and the interviewers don’t know what they are screening for and google and get questions, they asked me junior level bookish questions and expected to answer line by line from the book or googling

Interview Questions

• They asked why should Gspann hire me   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GSPANN Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone screen first then followed by onsite interview. The phone screen was technical and pretty much deep, asked about expectations and previous experience. The onsite was group panel interview and went through 3 rounds. first two technical and last was with the director. The overall process was nice and average interview.

Interview Questions

• Build and release process, what is SDLC, PaaS and previous experience   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GSPANN Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

2 Written + 2 Face to face interview + 2 Telephonic Interview

Interview Questions

• They cover Core Java, aptitude, english,xml,javascript,SQL, HTML and CSS in written. for me XML was the toughest one because i haven't gone through this part.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at GSPANN Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Before interview hr said that there will be two technical rounds followed by center head interview. But i went to interview they conducted written test. Shortlisted in first technical round . In second technical round interviewer doesn't have that much of knowledge. Worst interview questions that i have faced in my whole file. Time waste , i have waited for more than 5 hours for this worst interview.

Interview Questions

• Suppose sql query is taking moretime , then what can you do to fine tune it ?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GSPANN Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

It took 1 day , there was two round only 1st was technical (1 hour approx) and second was hr interview. They have called me for salary discussion after 3 days.

Interview Questions

• Core java question on oops, string, Exception, asked for coding   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GSPANN Technologies in May 2017.

Interview

Written, Technical discussion, Manager, Director rounds. All rounds went good, Recruiter response is good.Got selected in the interview. Would suggest to go through the hive, pig, sqoop, spark concepts more along with basic programming skills.

Interview Questions

• Interview is for hadoop, Good practical question are asked.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GSPANN Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

First written test then 2 technical rounds about java then HR round about salary discussion and family background then director round as he explains about company and role we are getting.