GSPANN Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GSPANN Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at GSPANN Technologies

3.1

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GSPANN Technologies in June 2019.

Interview

The interview was a quick phone conversation. I received no email or other communication that I had been selected for an interview, only a call from the office one day asking to schedule.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GSPANN Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone screen first then followed by onsite interview. The phone screen was technical and pretty much deep, asked about expectations and previous experience. The onsite was group panel interview and went through 3 rounds. first two technical and last was with the director. The overall process was nice and average interview.

Interview Questions

• Build and release process, what is SDLC, PaaS and previous experience   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GSPANN Technologies (Milpitas, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

panel interview with 2 people, waited about 15 minutes until they walked me to the conference room. went smoothly, they said they would call me in a week or so but ended up calling me the day after.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GSPANN Technologies in April 2014.

Interview

Simple phone interview. They asked basic questions on cms and on UI design. I had two phone interviews one technical and one basic screening.
    After technical interview it took them 2 days to come back with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The initial offer was very low. Had multiple discussions around. I was almost ready to not accept offer because of the salary that was offered.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GSPANN Technologies (Milpitas, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview process is the nightmare, no proper process or panel and no feedback for almost a month and you won’t get your questions answered. It’s a pathetic process and the interviewers don’t know what they are screening for and google and get questions, they asked me junior level bookish questions and expected to answer line by line from the book or googling

Interview Questions

• They asked why should Gspann hire me   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GSPANN Technologies in June 2010.

Interview

I was referred by one of my friend who was already with Gspann. Since I was in a different state, they took only my phone interview. But now a days, they do screen F2F if needed.
    AP(CEO) himself took the interview and went for 1.5 hrs. Recently they have changed the process and have split ted into 2 phone calls, one from HR and high level technical(15 - 20 mins) and second to screen technical skills in details (1.5 to 2 hrs). Since its a consulting based company, you might have to go for client interview if needed.

Hiring process is fast. If they like you then you will be hired immediately and with satisfactory package. Attorney and HR department are decent enough.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

1) Green Card and Visa Sponsorship - They are easy going with it just make sure you negotiate it before you join.
    2) Salary - They do have salary hike every year, but since all their consulting job are CA based, do enough research to find out decent pay to survive in CA and negotiate Salary accordingly.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GSPANN Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

Contacted by the recruiter, and these recruiters are totally incapable to find the technical talent efficiently, so they make call to every possible person & schedule the interviews.
    If you have Indian recruiter, especially from Hyderabad, then be sure that they don't care about your profile. They have their own set of interview questions from internet, & you are supposed to answer those by yourself. And these people have difficulty in communicating & further it is difficult to explain them, as they are..., now what to say here.

Interview Questions

• Core Java, DS, Java8, SpringBoot, JSP, JMS, Kafka....I am not sure what magical person this interviewer was looking for.   Answer Question

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GSPANN Technologies (London, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

They took 2 technical rounds F2F. Questions were based on the project, in depth of what and how about project, moderate level coding questions, Architectural questions, spark architecture, hive query optimisations and some SQL queries. Interview was good, second round stretched to around 75mins.

Cons:
    Lack of proper management of Interview,
    No clearity of the procedure,
    No transparency at all,
    Favouritism if you know someone already working in the company,
    No communication at all.

Interview Questions

• spark architecture, python sets and lists, hive optimisations, and other basic stuff.   Answer Question

Hadoop Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GSPANN Technologies (New Delhi (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

The worst interview I have ever given.I reached the venue at 9.30 am for hadoop developer post.After clearing 3rd round ,they asked me actually we have openings for hadoop support.If you are interested then we will offer support role.Never join this company,thet will hire you as developer as put you in support project.BigFraud they are.

Architect Interview

Interview

Worst interview process. Do not know how to interview senior leadership roles. does not trust interviewee. schedules zoom call and asks to share desktop. making fun of interviewee candidate by asking irrelevant questions. waste of time.