GUARD Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GUARD Insurance Interview Questions

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GUARD Insurance in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process went very well, I met with the hiring manager a another person from the department. The interview lasted about 1 hour. After the interview the hr person went over the benefits and next steps which was extremely helpful. Everyone was nice and you can tell they love their jobs.

Insurance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GUARD Insurance (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a very lengthy process filled with many uncertainties. All that was promised in the interview process is quickly changing in reality once you're in the door. It was made out to be a grand company to work for with many opportunities and VERY high expectations of growth, but the reality of it is, it is all just a guessing game on "potential" growth and possible opportunities.

Interview Questions

• How did you function as part of a team in a previous role?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at GUARD Insurance in June 2014.

Interview

The entire process consisted of one phone interview and one group interview. The phone interview was brief and used as a method to gauge my knowledge of the company I'd applied to. The group interview was conducted with one manager in the field office, along with three higher-ups (HR rep, Claims Director, and Associate VP of Claims).

Interview Questions

• The interviewing manager asked basic questions regarding my knowledge of work comp and the company. Many of the questions were basic questions regarding knowledge learned during my insurance classes in college. Several other questions were situational scenarios where you were given a list of tasks and asked to order them in level of importance. This was done in an attempt to stress the ever changing day-to-day operations of the job.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GUARD Insurance.

Interview

A short phone interview to start the process, then two face to face interviews but it is definitely worth it to make sure you are a good fit with the other employees that work there since it is a small office setting. You would get a tour of the call center as part of your second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit with our company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

For my position non negotiable there is a starting rate with the potential for raises after appraisals and reviews.