KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

GXS Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at GXS

GXS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GXS in Jan 2018

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me a little about yourself? ... How did you hear about the position? ... What do you know about the company? ... Why do you want this job? ... Why should we hire you? ... What are your greatest professional strengths? ... What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
    Answer Question

GXS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GXS in Nov 2015

Interview

Interview went well. Cleared all the rounds. After HR discussion they asked to join in the same package as I am already having. Please confirm about the package which they can provide for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

GXS

Application

I interviewed at GXS in Jun 2014

Interview

Initial interview via call, i updated my application, said still endorsing to the hiring manager, but still no schedule for inperson interview.. i keep on updating they just replied once and i decided to go to their office tom..

Interview Questions
  • Experiences, tell me something about urself and how soon u want to start

GXS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GXS in Jun 2014

Interview

Interview Questions
  • They asked what you could bring to the company 4 interviews one by phone one online test meet ceo meet the entire team. I have 3 face to face with ceo went to lunch with the director. Had a team outing with whole team did a google puzzle 4 interviews one by phone one online test meet ceo meet the entire team. I have 3 face to face with ceo went to lunch with the director. Had a team outing with whole team did a google puzzle

Anonymous Employee in Makati City

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at GXS (Makati City)

Interview

Phone call first, then in person. Spoke to 3 different people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at GXS (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Process is very casual

Interview Questions
  • Nothing difficult. Expect to let people know your strengths and weaknesses

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GXS (Nashville, TN) in Sep 2013

Interview

I read about salary and interview process and I thought this is a good company and pays well but they called me for interview and after written they asked about my current ctc and when I told them that its 6.22 they said we cant pay this much so please think twice about your salary expectation before going for an interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GXS (Gaithersburg, MD) in Aug 2013

Interview

Process is phone interview arranged by administrative assistant for the executive conducting the interview. All arrangements and communications were timely and very professional. Interviewer was well organized and conversant with the firm and the position. Followed by in person interview. Again all arrangements were very professional. Dress at the executive level is suit and tie.

Interview Questions
  • Lots of technical questions. You need to be able to prove that you have done what you say on your resume.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GXS (Gaithersburg, MD) in Jul 2013

Interview

Conference interview with team lead, location supervisor, and my academic advisor. We went over my qualifications, test scores, previous training, and expectations. Afterwards I spoke with my team members to offer what I could bring to the table as well as what I would gain from the experience.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to find solutions to problems that aren't seen everyday?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GXS (Bangalore) in May 2013

Interview

Interview proccess was very simple. It was more from Business understanding point of view. It also had some technical questions.. Salary offerred was good. HR process was also very good. There is lot of politics at management level you need to be careful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews