Garretson Resolution Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Garretson Resolution Group

2.6

Software Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Garretson Resolution Group (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

I actually had a couple of different recruiters approach me about the same opening at Garretson. The first recruiter told me they were looking for someone who matched up with my experience in a couple of particular areas. They ended up setting me up with an onsite interview for later that week.

The day of the interview came. The person who was supposed to interview me decided to work from home that day in spite of the fact that they had confirmed the time of the interview just a day or so prior. They scrambled to find somebody else to interview me who had no knowledge of the open position or what the requirements were. It really wasn't much of an interview. He took a cursory scan of my resume and asked maybe one or two questions. He noted a lack of experience in one particular area that wasn't part of the job description and said he wasn't sure whether it was an issue or not.

I touched base with the recruiter after the interview and was reassured that the one area the interviewer had brought up was indeed not a part of the job requirements and that they were told this explicitly by their contact at the company. When I heard back from the recruiter later on, they told me that they heard back from their contact and that the job requirements were completely changed just prior to my interview there and that they did indeed want someone with experience in the aforementioned area.

I understand that it wasn't a fit and no hard feelings in that regard. It happens and I wouldn't want to be put in a position where I wasn't set up for success. I wish they would have informed me sooner of the change in job requirements before wasting my time in coming in there. It also would have been nice of the actual interviewer to show up!

Interview Questions

• Really no substantive questions were asked. It actually would've been nice to have been asked some meaningful questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Garretson Resolution Group (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Nothing helpful to offer because the interviewer asked nothing of substance. The interviewer spent more time talking about the opportunities that were available and chatting about my previous career choices.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase and they don't tell you this up front, but they don't hire you directly. After the offer you get a call from a temp agency that claims to do the onboarding for them. This agency is disorganized and ill-informed as well.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Garretson Resolution Group (Charlotte, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

Simple, straightforward. Met with the two managers, answered technical questions, etc. They asked about my past work experience and what I did there. They asked about some of the projects I worked on at previous employers. I worked with HR once the managers decided they wanted to make me an offer.

Interview Questions

• How is your experience with SQL Server   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Garretson Resolution Group (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

HR called me and gauged my interest, then set up an interview at the company's local office. I was greeted by a nice receptionist and signed in. The HR manager met me with a smile and handshake, then led me to a conference room for the interview. I met with two team members in different leadership capacities who were very interesting and respectful. The shared their experience with me and I shared mine with them. I answered their questions honestly and had some for them. It took around two hours and left me with a good impression. I look forward to speaking with them in the future.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years? How would you fit in here? Give an example of recent project.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Garretson Resolution Group (Charlotte, NC) in September 2018.

Interview

Everyone was easy to talk to and the process moved very quickly. I received an offer within three days of my first interview. They were willing to work with my schedule as I was getting married in about two weeks of my hire date.

Interview Questions

Garretson Resolution Group Response

Oct 29, 2018 – HR Professional

Thank you for sharing your positive experience, we are focused on providing a great recruiting and new hire start for our employees to set the stage for your successful career at GRG.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Garretson Resolution Group.

Interview

Just some behavior questions. I applied the job twice. In the first year I was denied. After I got some work experience I got a second interview oppotunity for different job

Interview Questions

• What is level of programming and sql?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Garretson Resolution Group (Montgomery, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

On Sunday I received an email from an agency about the Data Analyst position, I responded by email the same day. Monday, I received a call from the agency, after speaking for a few minutes, was invited to interview with them. Tuesday afternoon I interviewed with the agency who then submitted my resume to the client (Garrettson). Before I got home, I received a call setting up an appointment for an interview with the client.
    At Garrettson, I was interviewed by a panel consisting of the HR Manager, hiring manager, a peer hiring manager, a potential peer and the director of the department.
    There was more explanation of the company than direct questions.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me was "what would your ideal position be like"?   1 Answer

Medical Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Garretson Resolution Group (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

I absolutely loved the environment it was beautiful and everyone was very friendly. I felt as if I worked their. The company hs the perfect hours days and I know I fit the job description. I definitely hope I get job.

Interview Questions

• What skills/qualifications did I have that compared to the role?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Interview

Traditional Interview Process. They asked questions that identified your skill-set and your ability to be an asset to the company as a whole. The hiring process was also traditional. They didn't take long to make an offer, so they spare you the expense. If they want you, they will call you! They take you through orientation, where you learn about the company. Everything is pretty organized and structured.

Interview Questions

• If your past supervisor could say one thing about you, how would they describe you?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Garretson Resolution Group.

Interview

I met with the Director of Operations and he went into detail about the position and everything that entails. He then described his vision on how they planned to reduce their turnaround times for their cases.