Gateway Group One Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gateway Group One

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gateway Group One (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Walked into the office and met an manager. Greet, asked my experience, and introduced the job function, requirement, pay, and benefit. Then schedule for sign in job process and finger print, backgroud check, and drug test.

Wheelchair Escort Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gateway Group One (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

They asked regular interview questions, Why do I want to work at Gateway, where do I see myself within five years from now. What do you bring that will make you a worthy employee for Gateway?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Gateway?   1 Answer

Taxi Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jf Kennedy Ap, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Gateway Group One (Jf Kennedy Ap, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

it was brief, it look tense in the beginning but you can tell they where desperate to hired for Taxi Dispatcher, we all went as a group form workforce 1 and other referrals, I had applied for another position then I was asked if I wanted Taxi Dispatched which pay allot more then others so I took it, big mistake, the interviewer were very professional,.

Interview Questions

• basic interview questions about your employment background   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gateway Group One (Flushing, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

There was no online application just went there in person gave my resume i followed up with them. When i got there i already knew what to expect got interviewed by them back in 2012 got the job but was in school couldn't go to training. Anyways was interviewed by 6 people 1 manager, and 5 supervisor. A bit intimidating but don't worry some aren't mean. they ask basic customer service questions nothing to hard

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gateway Group One.

Interview

Use to be one or one but I think they do panel interviews now with the manager and some supervisors. If you get ask to do a urine test, your in as long as you pass it. Training is paid min. wage. I hear that they make training seem hard now, but the job is easy for the most part. Its the rules that is hard.

Negotiation

Good luck with that.....You can say you only want to work mornings and next thing you know they got you scheduled to do nights.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanport, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gateway Group One (Oceanport, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

Nj Labor department lent Gateway's Hr department their office site for daily interviews. Between arrival, paperwork submission & interview expect to spend three to four hours before interview.
    Bring business /personal references info including phone numbers, addresses and emails. If you lost contact with former employers due to firms insolvency may look like a loose end.
    No hs degree is also a disqualifier.
    Honesty is important due to background checks.

Interview Questions

• Are you Customer service oriented? Did you have private security guard experience?   1 Answer
    • Do you like people or horses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Security Guard Training for Sora licensee provided by employer. PAY all other fees yourself. ie. $150.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Elmhurst, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gateway Group One (East Elmhurst, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Panel interview. Manager kept taking phone calls during process. One of the supervisors was very unprofessional...she kept saying how much she loved my answered. I was taken aback by her random comments.