Gators Dockside Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Gators Dockside

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gators Dockside

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gators Dockside (Gainesville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Sat down with an assistant manager. If they like you then you sit down with a general manager. Overall the process is very basic. It takes about 20 minutes to complete the process.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit here?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gators Dockside.

Interview

It was simple. Very minimal questions. Don't really question you much on your work ethic. Just question you on remedial things like can you carry trays that are heavy. Can you be bubly at all times.

Host Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gators Dockside.

Interview

Sat down with manager and just asked about experience. Make sure to dress nice and have an application filled out. Don't come without a pen to fill out an app...

Interview Questions

• Any prior experience in a restaurant?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clermont, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gators Dockside (Clermont, FL).

Interview

I just walked in (wearing a nice dress shirt, jeans, black boots) and asked for an application, which was short and one page front and back. Filled it out, and turned it in to the manager who said to come back the following day at 2pm. I interviewed with the assistant manager, who was very friendly. He asked the usual interview questions, plus one or two relevant for the position. At the end of the interview, he went to talk to the general manager, then came back and asked me what size company shirt I needed :)

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?
      Describe a time when you had a disagreement with a co-worker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation; got 4.35 an hour plus "tipshare" which equaled about 10-12 an hour. Not bad for a hostess!

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gators Dockside (Gainesville, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

previous experience in the industry, why choose their company, what are your hobbies/life outside of work, level of availability, time expectancy to work within the company.
    Applied through the companies online website, received a call to come in a have a sit down interview with a manager, went through their online training program schoox.

Anonymous Employee in Temple Terrace, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gators Dockside (Temple Terrace, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

Come in with your schedule most employees are students. Be enthusiastic and smile and make eye contact. The hiring process is rather easy as long as you are an outgoing person and make an effort to ask them what they expect of you as a host.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gators Dockside (Orlando, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Turned in an application in person to the manager, i printed it out online. They called me back the same day to interview. They were very nice and the interview was inside the store.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? and tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Clermont, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gators Dockside (Clermont, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

was asked if I would be interested by an employee. I said yes and went in to fill out application. Filled it out, talked to a manager quick. 5 days later they called and asked if I could start as soon as possible.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gators Dockside (Orlando, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

I went in to inquire about my application and was interviewed on the spot. I was told they were hiring for hostesses but if it went well I could become a server.

Server Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gators Dockside in August 2010.

Interview

Walked in, filled out an application, sat down with manager. Set up 2nd interview with GM for the following day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A