Gaudenzia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gaudenzia Interview Questions

2.9

Addictions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gaudenzia (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very long. It took over a month to get a response from the initial application, a month to hear back from the first interview, and then finally a second interview. They wouldn't tell you the result of the experience until getting a hold of all references so it took them a month to get back to me about it. But no phone call was initiated until I called myself to check the status.

Recovery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gaudenzia (Bristol, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

I had 3 interviews and they were very professional The first interview was with the devison director which was alittle intimidating. Once we started the interview i was able to calm down and ne less tense. He was very friendly and ask very to the point question. The second interview was with the devison director and the program director again i was very nervous once it stated they made me feel bery welcome and comfortable. The questions they asked were very normal for and interview and they very welcome and happy with the level of honesty. The final interview was to meet the staff and tour the facility. After doing so they offered me a position and gave me an offer. After all the interview process was a little long i thought but was worth it in the long run.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have? What do you think you can bring to our company? Are you in recovery?   1 Answer

Drug and Alcohol Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gaudenzia (Baltimore, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

Friendly, clear and concise. Also indicated if you had potential to make it to second round of interviews as well as made you an offer at end of seconf interview if they were interested in hiring individual.

Interview Questions

• Open ended questions related to your experience in handling different work scenarios   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gaudenzia (Phila, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview questions were direct, basic description of job was given, and process was cordial. Minimal interest in what I was bringing to the company. Interview was late and almost didn't occur after sitting for 1/2 hour waiting. Interviewers were pleasant enough and did not cause discomfort.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a vision for this program?   1 Answer

Counselor I/Substance Abuse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sykesville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gaudenzia (Sykesville, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

two interview process, appropriate documentation of credentials to meet job title/position requirements. 1st interview was with 3 supervisors, but not with immediate supervisor (in order to see if prison services was as "good fit"/SUPERVISOR TO EMPLOYEE/COUNSELOR. 2nd interview was wih head of prison services: salary was offered: I accepted than handed over to coordinator of prison services. Completed back ground check which took two weeks and was working 6 weeks after 1st interview

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gaudenzia (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

Initial interview with supervisor, second interview with supervisor and director. Interview was pretty laid back. Benefits were discussed in first interview, salary in second. I got the impression that the people interviewing me did not have control over salary offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked what I would do if both director and supervisor quit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it.

Assistant Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gaudenzia (Harrisburg, PA) in January 2010.

Interview

I initially applied for a counselor position but someone from another department contacted me for an interview. Once I had the interview we both realized that I was not qualified for the position but she stated that my qualities are good and that I can be used in another department and work my way up. So maybe a week or two later, the supervisor from another department called me for an interview after that I was called for a second interview with the director.

Interview Questions

• I only remember being asked what is addiction, there were alot of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation at all