Generali Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Generali Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.5

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Generali.

Interview

the interview went well and the persons were really nice. I had to explain my current role and they explained me what would be my position and my responsabilities. Those persons had same background so they easily understood what were my skills and clearly answered to my questions.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Generali (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2017.

Interview

Before the interview begun, I was required to fill up the employment application form. There were two interviewers. The interviewers are friendly and explained the job role to me as the job role is a new job role based on the new set up department. I like the boss as she is a person who cherishes talent. However, I didn't take up the offer because I had my desired actuarial job which is much more helpful in my actuarial journey.

Interview Questions

• Do you think that you can fulfill this job requirements?   Answer Question
    • Do you willing to stay back if there are more tasks to be completed?   Answer Question

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Generali.

Interview

The interview was with two senior managers of the country office. It was after hours and they were dressed informally (in jeans). I was given a couple of consulting style logical task (one of the managers was formerly a consultant). I was asked about my current remuneration levels. The main interviewer seemed to more interested in his phone than in the interview proces. The overall impression I got was of lack of professionalism. The only positive impression I got was that the interviewers were up front with the fact that the finance department was in far from an ideal state.

Interview Questions

• Two logical problems were asked and work-through expected
      Current salary levels
      What was the toughest problem you had to deal with
      What was you biggest professional achievement   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mogliano Veneto (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Generali (Mogliano Veneto (Italy)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a first interview in the headquarters of Genertel, a subsidiary of Generali, with an HR manager, who evaluated my motivation for the position. Three weeks later, with some delay, I had a skype interview with the manager in charge of the office where the position was available. He asked me about my studies, my experience and my quantitative and computer skills.

Interview Questions

• What skills did you acquire from your international experiences?   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rho (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Generali (Rho (Italy)) in February 2017.

Interview

Two interviews necessary, the first just to assess the candidate's skills and job history, the second his determination to work with the company. In need to fill in a career interview before the actual interview with the HR person (need of two passport pictures of the candidate).

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position given the fact that your background is rooted in other fields?   1 Answer

Apprentice Interview

Interview

I applied in September through a collaboration with my University.
    I had a first meeting in the beginning of november with the HR in the branch I appied for. They asked me:
    - how much do you expect to earn in 5 years?
    - list three positive and thre negative aspects of your personality
    - how do you imagine this work.

Then I was called one week later to have a final interview with two of the partners. They immediately told me that the response of my interview was positive and invited me to start the three weeks of courses before beginning.

Interview Questions

• They asked me:
      - how much do you expect to earn in 5 years?
      - list three positive and thre negative aspects of your personality
      - how do you imagine this work.
      - describe me what have you done in your past work experiences   Answer Question

Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Generali (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

Got interview email after around 1 week, with one interview with both the regional legal counsel and HR Head - mainly the regional legal counsel was in charge of asking questions.

Generally casual, nice and relaxing manner, not intimidating at all. Lasted around 20 to 30 minutes - received offer around 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Understanding about Generali, CV-based Questions, General Scenario Questions   Answer Question

Insurance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Como (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Generali (Como (Italy)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process takes three steps:

During the first interview, you will be asked to go through your Cv/resume, and after that, they will ask you to show an example of sale activity.

The second interview, differently from the previous one, will be with two different people, and after a brief check of your resume and eventually some questions about your past experiences, they will ask you to explain why Generali Insurance, what do you think about the company, what do you think about the insurance industry and that market.

The last step will be an interview with the sales Director wich after an informal conversation will decide if you can be a good resource or not for the company.

Interview Questions

• Why Generali?
      How do you see the image of the company?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mogliano Veneto (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Generali (Mogliano Veneto (Italy)) in April 2016.

Interview

Hiring was fast due to just in time needs. Had two interviews (one with HR and one with the head of my future department) and a multidisciplinary assessment (reading, logic, Skype aptitudinal test). The first interview was entirely motivational, the second one was a mix between motivation and technicalities. Both interview asked a lot about my resume as my past experience's context was very similar to Generali's.

Interview Questions

• How does your internship at Company X equip you with the skills required to work here?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piacenza (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Generali (Piacenza (Italy)) in March 2016.

Interview

Classic interview with two rounds, I spoke first with two recruiters and later on with a sales manager. I got accepted but now I would do that in another way, after many job interviews to me they are all the same they ask all the same question.

Interview Questions

• Strenghts weaknesses, yourself, difficult situation, stressful situation   Answer Question