Genesis Today Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genesis Today Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.8

Procurement Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genesis Today.

Interview

Internal talent recruiter located my resume via Linkedin. Initial phone interview, followed by a panel interview. Interviewed in the am with the executive team. Unfortunately, no one was available to open the door at 9:00 (the time of my interview).

Interview Questions

• Friendly interview, some of the team members more professional than others. Questions consisted of what is your process, background, leadership style...pretty basic. Most interesting question was what was the most recent large personal purchase. Clever way to uncover one's process/decision making skills.   1 Answer

R&D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis Today (Austin, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Executive position so went through a headhunter. Interview process was cut short at lunch and I was told that I could leave but the air travel was at 6Pm so I and to wait another 5 hours to get a flight home. There were dogs running through the building where manufacturing was taking place and they were doing their business in the corridors (stunning affront to product safety and GMP).

Interview Questions

• Wanted to be nimble in product inception and creation. Gave an example of how they were first to market on a product, but as it turned out I created a similar product some 3 years before them. Nimble means that they react quickly to the Dr. OZ effect. It does not mean strategic or forward thinking. They did not like comments on ethics.   1 Answer

Operation Interview

Interview

Hiring because they have people leave every day

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genesis Today (Austin, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

intimidating, grueling. Founder and his main flunky dissected my resume and asked me questions about each and every point. Took the job against the advise of my gut because I needed the money. If you end up taking a job there, keep looking and leave asap.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation - take it or leave what they offered.

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Genesis Today in May 2012.

Interview

Went over 3 interviews with the president and two other ladies. When asked about the bad reviews here on glassdoor, the president said it was nothing, months later I saw he had left the company. Nothing out of the ordinary during the interview process, if you need a job urgently and get an offer take it at your own risk, but I've been following this company for awhile and this does not seem to be a good place to work.

Warehouse Help Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genesis Today (Austin, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

The interviewer seemed inexperienced and unsure of what she was asking and why. The interviewer didn't seem to like her job so it gave off a negative impression of the company.

Project Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genesis Today (Noida (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

It was easy basically the normal Hr round one and about my previous work experience and how it works over this company .The job responsibility and the introduction to the team members .it was more of a formal interview.the manager were calm in taking the interview.

Interview Questions

• why you want to join this company and why they need to hire you   Answer Question