Geosoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 6, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Geosoft

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Geosoft (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

0) Had my resume published on a job site 1) Received an email from the HR department setting up time for a telephone interview. 2) During the telephone interview answered some generic questions about my experience and some situations. 3) Got an email inviting me to the face-to-face interview. 4) Attended the interview with hiring manager and team lead. Discussed specific questions pertaining my work, experience and critical thinking skills. 5) Was invited to a second interview where the manager talked about the company, the work that will have to be done and asked me to describe examples of work and situations that would match the challenges that they are facing. 6) Few days later received an offer.

Interview Questions

- Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Geosoft (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Automation Test Developer Interview

Interview

Applied through school's co-op website. Received an offer soon after. Showed up to the office early, and waited at the reception until it was my turn. Was sat down in a small meeting room with two fellows. Asked me the usual behavioural questions and some stuff about school projects. Nothing terribly hard.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Geosoft (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

Three interviews all very professional and to the point (HR, Management, team)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Short and better than expected.