Gerber Ambulance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gerber Ambulance

EMT-Basic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gerber Ambulance (Torrance, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Turned in application one night. Called in by HR the next day.

I took a quick examination that anyone fresh out of an EMT course could pass. There was no drug screening. I was offered a position on the spot. Make sure that you get all your certification and endorsements taken care of.

Interview Questions

• No questions outside of the standard EMT test questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

EMT-Basic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gerber Ambulance (Torrance, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Pretty simple you will sit in a room and wait for the hiring coordinator to come in and hand you a packet. In the packet you will have a pretest in which will ask you basic EMT Questions. If you were to pass this stage and score adequate on the test you will have live skills training. These include working the C-Collar, proper lifting techniques as well as transferring the patient from the gurney.

EMT- Basic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gerber Ambulance (Torrance, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

It was very easy to get the job. No drug testing. A quick 2 hour interview with an exam.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They kept saying there would be a raise. There's no such thing. $8.50 is all you'll get. I'd rather work for a pizza delivery.

EMT I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gerber Ambulance (Santa Monica, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

Asked you questions to determine if you were a people person.

Negotiation

Not much of a negotiation phase