Gilead Sciences Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 335 of over 335 interviews

Employee Referral14%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gilead Sciences

Gilead Sciences

Application

I interviewed at Gilead Sciences

Interview

Went through Aerotek recruiter, and had a quick 10-15 phone screen with a liaison of sorts. Then set up a 1 hr formal Zoom interview with someone from the team and the person I spoke with on the phone screen.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you had conflict with someone, a co-worker and how you resolved that.
    Answer Question

Gilead Sciences

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gilead Sciences

Interview

The overall experience could be described with three words: phenomenal, personable, and professional. This organization demonstrated that they value the talent they onboard and it reflected in every aspect of the process. One of the best experiences ever.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gilead Sciences

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gilead Sciences

Interview

30 min phone screening with TA 1 hr formal interview with hiring manager 7 panel interviews with various team members about 30 mins each Final follow up call with hiring manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gilead Sciences

Application

I interviewed at Gilead Sciences

Interview

I interviewed with about 9 key members across the various departments of the company. I enjoyed the process, I found the interviewer prepared, genuinely interested and interesting, and transparent. I found the employees there incredibly committed to their work and the mission of the company.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a scenario where you have to implement a decision that you did not fully agree with. How did you handle that situation.

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gilead Sciences (Foster City, CA) in May 2021

Interview

Interview with Gilead Sciences is the best experience by far. It is more of a process to understand the company mission and goal, my role, and to meet the future team. Interview process was long and thorough, there were a lot of technical and behavioral questions, but you will be fine if you know your stuff. You also get feedback during the interview process which will help you in preparing for the next ones. Recruiting process was really fast. It was completed within 4 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Lots of technical and behavioral interview questions. At the end, you will also give a presentation. The behavioral questions are conventional behavioral questions that you have read about. However, some of them are tailored towards the expectations from your role. I will say, just prepare on the technical recruitments from your role and also prepare on conventional behavioral questions and the ones related to your role.

Gilead Sciences

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gilead Sciences

Interview

1st round (HR screening interview). 2nd round - hiring manager. 3rd round: 5 or 6 separate 1:1 interviews with stakeholders that may or may not work with this position. 4th round: even more separate interviews. HR recruiter even lost track on what's going on.

Interview Questions
  • What will you do if the team you work with have different ideas than your department head?

Gilead Sciences

Application

I interviewed at Gilead Sciences

Interview

very good and interesting process, very serious indeed, respectfull at all aspects of the interview, I enjoy it a lot and happy to work at the company and wish to continue for a lot of years.

Interview Questions
  • what is your relevant experience

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gilead Sciences (Sacramento, CA)

Interview

Really positive interview process! I met for about 30 min with the manager of the department I would be working in. Really kind person who explained the internship well and the soft skills that would make a great intern. Was offered the internship a few days later. Best interview process I’ve ever gone through. Incredibly low stress.

Interview Questions
  • How would your friends describe you in one word?
  • How do you handle situations with people who are difficult to work with?

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gilead Sciences (San Diego, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Pretty short around 20-minute phone call for the first interview. Then they plan for another interview over zoom with a coordinator. Then another interview with the team. They will all ask questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gilead Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in Apr 2021

Interview

I was contacted almost non-stop by the recruiting team then I agreed to an interview with the hiring manager. I met with her, it went well, moved on to the next stage. Met with several people over a couple days. Then the recruiter reaches out and urgently wants to schedule an interview for the next day. I respond to schedule a time to meet but never hear back. This is when the "slow fade" commences. It's really disrespectful to treat potential candidates like this especially after telling them that you're moving them on in the process. Gilead may be a great company, but their recruitment team is terrible.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 335 Interviews