Gilfus Education Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gilfus Education Group

Production Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gilfus Education Group (Fairfax, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was conducted in a professional manner. Though of course the person who hired me got fired during my internship experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked about where how I viewed education as a whole and what I wanted to change.   1 Answer

Research Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gilfus Education Group (Fairfax, VA) in September 2011.

Interview

Senior management arranged interview with CEO. I was given a thorough preparation, but also instructed to misrepresent a number of things. Management created an unnecessary air of mystery. CEO and office manager were very personable. I was asked several relevant questions about project requirements and how I would handle specific tasks involved with client goals. CEO asked what's my passion, and I responded with work related topic, not personal passion. I could not tell in interview how well I was received.

Interview Questions

• How would I market predict / service to target customers? Do I expect that customers will value product as it is currently conceived?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I reported my previous salary, and received a generous offer. This was never paid, as requirements expressed were very different front actual work expectations. Management later acted as if I could never work hard enough to earn my compensation.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Gilfus Education Group (Washington, DC) in May 2010.

Interview

Lots of serial phone interviews with 5 - 10 open ended brain teaser questions. Its often hard to tell if your doing well as some of the questions have no wrong or right answer. They are looking for strong A type personalities and ENTJ's so be aware.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary based on my past experience

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gilfus Education Group.

Interview

3 to 5 calls with different Gilfus Education Group team members.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions on my thoughts about education and what I was hearing in the media.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gilfus Education Group.

Interview

Highly selective process, lots of call interviews with Gilfus team members.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult decision I have ever made?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Try to get a paid internship if you can. They offer them but may offer you an unpaid position at first.