Global Healthcare Exchange Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 6, 2017

2.7

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, CO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Global Healthcare Exchange (Louisville, CO).

Interview

Very laid back, met with manager of Inside Sales and discussed the role, then had a phone interview with the current SDR to get an idea of daily activities. They were really looking for someone to jump into the process, be self motivated and work hard bringing in leads for the company.

Interview Questions

• What kind of sales or customer service experience have you had?   Answer Question
    • Discuss how your previous experience will help you in this position. Specifically talk about your confidence with talking to people, working with others, and your confidence in selling.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Healthcare Exchange.

Interview

I was contacted about 2 days after applying for this role by a recruiter. The position was an inside sales role and that was never disclosed any where. I was told to study up on a few things on the website and that she would be in touch before that Friday. I was not updated by friday so i reached out for an update to the recruiter and was told again she would contact me. I am in IT staffing and know the importance of updating candidates and staying in touch. I followed up 3 more times with zero reply. I was really disappointed on the lack of follow up. I have no problem with not being the right candidate but as an account manager that works with candidates and recruiters internally on a daily basis, this was such a poor example of how to recruit anyone. It's a candidates market right now, this woman will lose any talent interested.

Software Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Global Healthcare Exchange (Denver, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

Got a call from Recruiter after applying on LinkedIn
    First round with Hiring Manager for 30 min .
    Second round is Onsite round with technical team .
    I Was not not selected for second round .

Interview Questions

• 1. Difference between PUT and POST?
      2.What are RESTFul web services?
      3.What are different design patterns you have used?
      4.Why are going for Change of Job?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Global Healthcare Exchange (Louisville, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process involved a phone conversation with the hiring manager and then a 1:1 interview with that same person. It was very easy going, no trick questions and the conversation was very comfortable. I found the hiring manager to be a very likable person and I'm glad I have an opportunity to work at GHX because of their good energy.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a challenging peer that's holding up a project?   1 Answer

Enterprise Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Global Healthcare Exchange (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

I was referred to this position by a a colleague who owns a software development company. They are a client of his. I found the opening on LinkedIn and applied online using my LinkedIn Profile and was contacted soon after. I was called by an HR person and we went threw the basic interview process over the phone. I was later contacted that the job had been filled.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience in medical sales   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Global Healthcare Exchange (Louisville, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

There was an initial HR interview which was a typical screening phone call that lasted about 30 minutes. Next was invited to meet in person with finance team (5-6 people) and had a series of one on one and two on one interviews.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Global Healthcare Exchange in December 2015.

Interview

Brought in for interview.
    Took over a month to hear back. That was because the HR person was laid off.
    They called me on New Year's eve to let me know that I would not be selected.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Global Healthcare Exchange (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

It was delightful. Everyone was helpful and thoughtful. I had first phone interview, then one on one, then group, then with the hiring manager. It all happened very quickly with in one week.

Interview Questions

• Asked real life problem questions and how would I handle.
      Asked about work experience and if I could travel. They like
      to reward for a job well done.   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Global Healthcare Exchange (Westminster, CO).

Interview

In person interview with lead developer and management. Interview with HR.

Interview Questions

• Object oriented questions and various internet protocols. White boarding solutions and basic programming concepts.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick phone call and response. No negotiations but increase in pay after a few months.

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Healthcare Exchange (Louisville, CO) in November 2013.

Interview

I was referred by multiple employees that had worked with me previously. I then filled out the online application - part of which involved a technical quiz. There was an internal meeting between the hiring manager and my previous coworkers who had referred me. This was followed up with a group phone screen. Within an hour I received a call to set up a fad-to-face interview. The interview occurred several days later and there was an offer within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions asked were appropriate for the position. There were not any unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was little negotiation. I was happy with the offer. It was in line with my expectations..