Global IT Experts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Global IT Experts

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global IT Experts (Houston, TX).

Interview

I applied through email when I saw an opening position on a different search engine. I received a call the next day from a different person than the one I send the email to. He said that I needed to make a $700 security deposit in order to proceed with the steps. It sounded like a scam to me or most definitely not worth it. Beware of them!!!

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work on contract based projects after putting in a $700 deposit?   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global IT Experts (San Jose, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

At first they will try to be friendly and will tell you that they will help you to get a job. They know how to bring the money easily from anyone's pocket.

Interview Questions

• Can you please pay the fees as soon as possible?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

No interview, no questions, they chase you, send emails and call you everyday until they convince you to make the payment, after that forget it. total scam. very unprofessional.
    they create a fake resume for you, and send you job offers you are not qualified for. They make you practice the fake resume with them on the phone.

SAS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global IT Experts (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview Process was very brief and they pretty much stick to the Technical Question rather than mundane Questions like "Tell me about Yourself" and even if you are a fresher they expect you to know basics of the Job you are applying for, so it is helpful if someone can help you prepare the Technical Question.

Java/J2EE Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global IT Experts (Ann Arbor, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

The interviewer is nice and kind to introduce company's training plan about JAVA/J2EE Developer. The training will process 5-6 weeks and they will keep your deposit(700$) which you get refunded with your first pay-check once you join the project. You can choose annual salary ranging from $55,000 to $70,000 or 70% to 80% on client billable rate. Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project migration. 2 weeks of yearly paid vacation will be provided. H1B Sponsorship will be provided to eligible OPT and CPT candidates.

Interview Questions

• Do you have another question to ask about training plan?   Answer Question

it's not the right time for me to get this job. I want to try some dream company.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Global IT Experts (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was a 3 level process . In First round it was written test which consists of apoproximately 50 questions. Second was face to face interview in which they asked me technical and personal questions and third was group discussion round.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join our company??   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Global IT Experts (Kolkata (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. One with the Ops. Manager and another with the VP and it was good and learning experience as well as the question asked to me was completely different and one can't prepare for that.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global IT Experts (Kolkata (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

They have a very swift interview procedure. Initial screening followed by a Skype round. The panel consisted of the eminent leaders from the management. Rather than an interview, it was more of a discussion. It was very engaging and I learnt a lot from it.