Global Marketing Concepts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 8, 2017

1.9

Entry Level Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Global Marketing Concepts (Baltimore, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

Two round interview. First was mostly a meet and greet. Second is more specific about the job and expectations. Plenty of time for answering any questions during second interview.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

It was pretty easy and fast, less than 20 minutes. You will meet with the manager. He was with the other colleague but only the manager was doing the interview. Mainly about your experience and what you want to do in the future. And also he'll explain the job contents.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Marketing Concepts.

Interview

the interview was good. the 2nd day interview was way too much. spent a whole day with an employee and watched how it went down. saw all the ugly parts. i didnt think i was gonna like it, and when i tried it i ended up not liking it. so i quit

Marketing and Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

It was pretty long. Once I got through the first two interviews (phone then 1 on 1), they scheduled an entire day of following a sales associate as a door-to-door salesmen for businesses. That is essentially the role as I understood it by the way. We walked from business to business the entire day trying to sell T-mobile phone plans. During this day-long shadowing process you will probably need money for lunch like I did so be sure to bring some (you could also bring a lunch).

Entry Level "management" Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call to set-up an in-person interview at the company's Columbia office. I arrived early before my scheduled interview time and they were about 20 minutes late in beginning the interview. Interview is fairly easy loaded with soft ball questions. The company misleads people using bloated titles like "management role" when it's really all sales and marketing either door to door or business to business. The office space they have is small and tight and people constantly going in and out of the office.

After finding out more about this sales and marketing company I was no longer interested and decided to just give them a bs interview.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

Was called about a position I had "applied" for. In reality, this company had acquired my information without my knowledge and told me they were getting back to me. Before you have time to figure out what's going on, you're scheduled for an interview. Usually the spiel is 'we're trying to close out the interviews today and tomorrow, can you come in?' (made to inconvenience/catch you off guard). Upon showing up you're asked to fill out two pages, one a general questionnaire: 'do you have a reliable car?' 'have you ever been convicted of a felon?' 'name, address, contact, available start date'. On the 2nd page it asks you to play a 1, 2, or 3 next to each statement geared towards 'i do well in sales (1 strongly agree, 2 agree, 3 disagree), 'I work good on a team' etc.. Below this is 4 columns with 4 rows. You're asked to place a 'B' next to your best trait, and 'L' for your least trait. 'Convincing, aggressive, easy-going, good natured'. (strange pairings I thought). Upon filing out the form, handing it back, you wait to be college into the next room for a 5-10min. "interview".

Interview Questions

• 'Tell me about yourself'
      'what's something you'd like to improve on'
      'what three things could you bring to us?'
      'If we call you for a day interview, when would you be available?
      Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Global Marketing Concepts.

Interview

After the first interview you'll be taken on a full day interview a couple days later to see the job and be hands on to make sure it's something you'll want to do

Interview Questions

• What separates you from other candidates   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview took about 30 minutes. I was able to meet with the owner of the company, along with her current assistant manager. It seemed like she was really interested in learning about my career goals and where I would like to be long term. It is a very friendly and welcoming environment.

Interview Questions

• What are you currently looking for? Why are you looking to leave your current position? Why a career change now?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

First received a call for when they found my resume. Asked a couple simple yes or no questions. Then brought me in for a first interview with about four other people at the time that only took 10 minutes. After that I received a call to come in for a second interview to shadow a sales rep which was an ALL DAY interview.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

Brief 15 minute interview. basically an overview of the company real short and informal. Didn't really get a good feel for the company. I learned more from review sites. Basic questions. Really just a meet and great