Global Resource Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Resource Management

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Chicago, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Resource Management (East Chicago, IN) in March 2014.

Interview

A Three-Tier Process of an Online Survey, Telephone Interview and then a face-to-face Panel Interview. Then finally a week of meeting with other colleagues to collaborate and determine the "right-fit." The dispersion of this process was robust and provided the avenue for truly understanding whether this opportunity was suitable. This was very informative and insightful with the Telephone Interview being the turning-point as to the whether going forward was mutually beneficial. Personally, the interview process was challenging, forced me to problem-solve and to think strategically. It measured my skills without being invasive.

Interview Questions

• Define and elaborate on Three Skills-set that you think would be an asset to this job?   1 Answer
    • How do you relate to disappointments and being told no?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Resource Management (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Took about two months and three telephone call interviews each lasting about 1 hour in duration

Interview Questions

• If we were to employ you what difference would you make to the this company's revenue stream?   1 Answer

Negotiation

To do their homework come prepared to field very challenging questions and be prepared to answer on current affairs as well.