Global Resources Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 46 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Resources

Global Resources

Application

I interviewed at Global Resources

Interview

Very positive vibes throughout the interview. The person I spoke with was up front and honest about expectations and requirements. I spoke with the same person twice. He was Executive Director Recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Ability to start and sustain myself until my business is built up.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Resources (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2019

Interview

It started with an email from the internal recruiter and then she followed up with a call. I was not interested in a "commission only job" but i listened to her to be nice. Something she said hit me. She said every job is a 100% commission job if performance really matters and is rewarded. She was correct, if your not afraid of your own abilities then why would you fear that type of compensation. The reward for taking that risk is a higher compensation level for the successful! I moved to the second interview with her husband. Yes they are a married team and are both very professional and very good!

Interview Questions
  • Travel, if you are not ready for real "extensive" travel, do not even go any further. Travel every week is not easy and should be carefully considered! They also asked about my business experience. The SBA role is really a high end sales role hidden as a "analyst" or "consultant". Make no mistake, this is a sales job!
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Resources (New York, NY) in Aug 2019

Interview

Interview was easy. The company uses Senior Business Analyst position as a entry into sales. I went through the glass door reviews and attended the one week training and homework. This company expects you to attend seminars, complete work assignments, buy hardware, book travel with your expenses before you even get a job offer. In my opinion this is a sheep in lions fur. The senior management associated with this company do not have LinkedIn profiles. I would suggest to stay away and find something that really adds to you experience, resume, and skill set.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience?
  • Are you flexible to travel 5 days a week?
1 person found this interview helpful

Global Resources

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Resources in Jun 2019

Interview

Pretty easy to get the interview I applied to a craigslist advertisement for a BA position got an email from Kerri very quickly and an interview scheduled the next day. After that I received an email from Brian who sent over a Survey Interview question document which covered compensation, per diem and other misc topics to be covered during the interview. This job is 100% commission so I advise anyone looking at this job to look at Per Diem amounts and what the per diem is supposed to cover as well as mileage reimbursement...... Anyone will quickly realize why I stopped the Interview process at this stage and went no further. Hotels, Car/Transportation and Food are all supposed to be covered under per diem so do the math yourself when you see it.

Interview Questions
  • I asked if the Per Diem was to cover all expenses related to the job

Global Resources

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Resources

Interview

Got an email explaining the job decription and company information. Then arrange phone call interview. The following next few days I got phone call from the HR. Questions and answers were simply around 30 minutes. Very efficient process.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like working as Consultant? Are frequent travelling on the job bothering you? What sort of most Client's wants in your opinion?

Global Resources

Application

I interviewed at Global Resources

Interview

phone interview, and asked you to call back next morning and then tell you you are OK for the training program and if you completed the training, you will be employed.

Interview Questions
  • are you ok for 100 % travel, and 100 % commission based position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Global Resources (Chicago, IL) in Jun 2018

Interview

60 minute scheduled phone call. Interviewer worked in the position for many years. I was emailed a lot of information about the company and position. Interviewer was willing and able to answer any question I had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Global Resources

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Resources in Apr 2018

Interview

The people I spoke with were pleasant and professional, however the position I interviewed for was 100% commission and required you to pay your hotel and meal expenses up front for later reimbursement. The company only provides airfare, assuming your clients aren’t within driving distance in which case you’re paying for those costs up front as well. Depending on the quality of your prospects you could potentially end up without any income for months while tying up your existing capital in travel expenses. You also must provide your own laptop and printer. Perhaps a good opportunity for those with resources to cover their expenses for an indefinite period of time but also implies that you’re essentially disposable. Companies that view their employees as a risk rather than an investment also speaks volumes to the quality of employee culture.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Global Resources (Lincolnshire, IL) in Mar 2018

Interview

A telephonic interview asking details of skills in excel, nothing about management and then face to face training sessions to tell that we should never TELL the client what they should do. Rather continue to question them in a way that they begin to say what we want to tell them. All this while the trainer interviewer continued to TELL. Without any opportunity to ask a question. If someone asked, they were shouted down. Half the folks left in the middle of the program.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Resources (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2017

Interview

Emailed, then replied to email, then setup phone interview with Brian. Nice interview but didn't give me specifics. Basically an overview of the job. Everything sounded good, too good. He asked about my consulting experience and MBA knowledge. At the end of the phone call he asked me to think about it for a day or so and let him know if I wanted to proceed with training(which is not paid). I agreed and then they sent me an overnight packet of info with a list of books/printer/etc to buy, videos to watch, paperwork online to fill out. I started asking questions to other SBA's that worked for the company while I prepped for the training. All the SBA's and I mean all that responded told me run. Some spent thousands of dollars and still hadn't been paid. Others worked there but the travel was so intense that they were only home 1 day a week. After talking on the phone to three SBA's, 2 current (who were about to quit and looking) and 1 who had just quit, I did not accept the job offer and did not complete the training.

Interview Questions
  • Are you more familiar with operations or finance?
6 people found this interview helpful