Global Touchpoints Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Touchpoints

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Touchpoints (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

3 Rounds
    Round 1 : A call where someone from Global Touchpoints asks you about your background, work experience, qualifications and let you know about the job req and stuff.
    Round 2: Client interview. This is project specific where they ask you technical questions. Mostly Core java and SQL.
    Round 3 Manager from Global Touchpoints will talk to you about the location and the job and what he expects from the individual.
    After this you can start negotiating

Interview Questions

• Core java questions - Interfaces Vs Abstraction, MVC architecture, Write a Login Page and describe the kind of authentication you would use. SQL - Joins and other basic SQL stuff.   1 Answer

Java Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Global Touchpoints.

Interview

hiring process is simple, they would set up an interview with their long term clients and if they find you to be desperate for job and willing to stay for long time with touch points. they could get through the interview and place you at the client place even though you do the interview bad.

Negotiation

very few scope of negotiation. you get only what they want you to get.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global Touchpoints (Harrisburg, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

interview with one of their clients was set up immediately after submitting my resume. interview went pretty good. Recruiter was friendly and was very quick in setting up an interview. After the interview they even got the feed back from the client pretty fast.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global Touchpoints (Sacramento, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

talked on the phone

Recruiting Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global Touchpoints in April 2011.

Interview

I was phone interviwed by three people and 1.1 by two. People were nice but the work place didn't seem that organized

Interview Questions

• if you have more than 3 things to be submitted in a week, how will you proceed?   Answer Question