GlobalLogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at GlobalLogic

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobalLogic.

Interview

Global Logic had visited my campus.There recruiting process consist of 5 rounds.
    - online test (3 coding questions 50 mcqs on sql,java,c++.
    - GD
    - TR
    - MR
    - HR
    The codings questions are quite tough.

Interview Questions

• Mainly they are asking core java concepts and related to resume.   Answer Question

Java Software Engineer Interview

Interview

GlobalLogic is a Digital Product Engineering Services company that was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.[1] It is a privately held company funded by Partners Group and CPP Investment Board. GlobalLogic provides software product development services, including experience design, complex systems engineering, content engineering, and self-contained engineering labs.

Interview

I had two video interviews, one with the recruiter followed by one with my now supervisor. Received an offer within 24 hours and was onboarded in less than a month.

Salesforce Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Austin, TX).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn and provided my resume to him.

They set me up for an interview for a job and with an interviewer - I could not find either online which was the first red flag.

I was never asked to apply formally which was odd for such a big company - second red flag.

The interviewer presented the opportunity very differently from the way the recruiter did - third red flag.

I thought about all these flags and decided to pass on the opportunity. When I told the recruiter this they tried to gaslite me into thinking that I wasn't understanding the situation correctly and that I was making a poor decision. I respectfully declined to proceed with the interview process (again) and the recruiter berated and insulted my character and skills.

I had to block them and reported them to LinkedIn as well as GlobalLogic.

PMO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

I had a scheduled interview on 26th Feb and I reached 15 mins before the scheduled time and called up the HR POC,She asked me to ask for another person to the reception,which I did.

The other person came and met me after 30 to 40 mins, collected my resume and vanished, when he came back again after 30 mins he told me that panel is not available he will check and get back to me after waiting for 1 hour and 15 mins for a scheduled Interview.

I again called up the HR contact person and she informed me that she is on Vacation attending some function in her home and his colleagues aren't responding to her calls.

When I explained what has happened here she asked me to leave for the day.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Austin, TX) in February 2020.

Interview

Application was filled out. Then had a phone interview about a month later. They briefly described the job and the company. Google Hangout interview about the job role and why I am a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time at work where things did not go right?   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GlobalLogic in January 2020.

Interview

Took couple of weeks, all calls were over the video conferencing, technical weak panel except CTO, CTO is very technical and knowledgeable guy, their architect and chief architect were struggling to ask difficult questions but they couldn’t, finally they took personally and showed negative body language. It was totally wasted of my time and energy.

Interview Questions

• Microservices architecture, Cloud Serverless, Distributed architecture, Event based design, Eventhub, Kafka, Container, Scalability   Answer Question

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (New York, NY) in September 2019.

Interview

Technical Rounds -2 , 1- Managerial round and telephonic HR round.
    Level of questions are basic testing questions .
    All the interviewer are very polite and friendly
    What is sanity, regression and process of testing and frame work

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

I had been through 3 rounds of interview.In last round I was told in 3rd round I am average .They are putting my profile on hold by time brush up your data structure knowledge.Next time we have openings will conduct your final third round.But next time opening came HR change her statement. Saying that I don't remember What I told you.But in System we have entered your status as rejected.So ,Will not entertain you before 3 months.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalLogic.

Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward, there was only one iteration. I was told about project details and about company. Then I told about my experience and the most interesting project I was working on. Then we quickly moved to technical part of the interview where I was asked series of questions about Web applications, software engineering principles, .NET and C#, Software design patterns, JavaScript, Databases and SQL.

Interview Questions

• Describe life-cycle of web HTTP request.   1 Answer
    • Describe OOP principles, give good examples, explain how they are implemented in C# and JS.   1 Answer
    • Describe SOLID principles, provide real examples.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlobalLogic in September 2018.

Interview

Was good ! Got a call from Recruiter. Had 3 rounds. 2 with GL and one with Client. First round was tough. Second and third were okay. Overall had a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Testing Process, Core Java, Kubernetes, Microservices architecture, logging etc   Answer Question