GlobalLogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GlobalLogic Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.8

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalLogic in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through online portal and the interview was scheduled by the HR. It was a skype interview. The interviewer asked good quality of questions . He was very positive and it was a nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Which collection will use in multithreaded environment   Answer Question
    • What are the best industry standards for RestFulApi and how will you handle the large data records returned from the database .   Answer Question
    • Why wait method is in Object class and not in Thread class   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between many to many and one to many relationships in hibernate. I was also given a scenario.   Answer Question
    • Do you know about CopyOnWriteArrayList   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dundalk, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Dundalk, MD).

Interview

Great, relaxed easy panel of people onterviewing. Felt they really waa interested in my integrity. I felt relaxed and ready to be myself and answer honestly. Bring your honest self and you will do fine.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a dishonest client?   1 Answer

Because I had another job offer closer to home.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Waltham, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed by an Indian guy. could not understand his accent and very negative body language. The guy did not know the answers to the questions he asked and looked like interview was a formality for some reason.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between C and C++ ?   1 Answer

Leadership Role Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlobalLogic.

Interview

Excellent questions and business-focused discussion only, no petty administrative bio walk-thru. All meetings discussed culture and organizational fit. Very casual and collaborative environment it appears people are very committed to the company.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the key business issues facing in the industry you are working?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (San Jose, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Saw an email at 10 in night saying my resume was shortlisted and interview panel wanted to see me next day. Since I did not have much going on, I gladly agreed. First round of interview was breeze. Easy questions, mostly related to my background. Was asked to come in second time to meet the Director of business development. Was asked to come in third time to see the CFO, who was out all this time. After 3 rounds got a call saying company was going through internal reorganization and offer letter would have to wait. After couple of follow up attempts got a very crudely written email saying they did not wanted me to wait and waste my time since their reorg could take a while. Few weeks later found out that they indeed hired someone.
    They kept wasting my time even after knowing I was not the correct fit or whatever. Clearly does not respect the priorities of other people. This says a lot about what they think of their workers. But it does not stops here.
    Few days later another BU manager called. Said I was referred internally by one of the execs who interviewed me earlier and they thought I was closer fit for this role. I am still kicking myself for falling to this and interviewing again.
    Folks, if you do not think a candidate is right fit just say it, this is 2016 and communicating the decisions and feedback are valued higher than anything else. Lucky me I did not become part of such vague and curtailed organization

UI/User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed for one of their consulting projects in Palo Alto. Interviews went great and I received a verbal offer. However, they never followed up with a written offer, never withdrew the offer officially, and never told me what was going on. They just ignored me and my follow up phone calls and emails. Shameful and unprofessional behavior.

Interview Questions

• Interviewed by four different people and was asked to provide solutions to data visualization design challenges.   Answer Question

QA Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalLogic.

Interview

HR called me and was decent and nice.
    Although can't say the same about the guy who interviewed me. Rude and arrogant from the beginning. Asking me questions which do not even relate to my experience. I would suggest he first read my Resume and then ask me question. Would never work for company like this.

Interview Questions

• Do you have E-commerce experience.   1 Answer

Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I found the ad for this position online. The interview process was very quick - I submitted my resume and supporting documents via email, got a call from the General Counsel on the same day, and scheduled the on-site interview 4 days later.

The interview itself was very organized and straight to the point. During the onsite I interviewed with four different people, two at a time, all giving feedback afterwards. The interview itself took about one-and-a-half hours.

During the interview I was asking most of the questions, and so seemed to be the expectation. I thought that was a great strategy, because it allowed me to learn more about the position and the company culture on my own terms. All my questions got an answer, and the team was honest and forthcoming about the position expectations and various nuances of it.

My impressions:
    - Amazingly organized and professional recruiting strategy and effort
    - Management and the team are professional, incredibly transparent, and focused on good fit in addition to skills/experience
    - Interview discussions were thought-provoking and, honestly, a lot of fun
    - Very flexible and reasonable with interview scheduling

Nothing too tricky, they will know right away if you're a good fit.
    Highly recommend.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress/working under the pressure of deadlines?
      How do you prioritize your day-to-day tasks?
      Would you rather be good or be lucky?   Answer Question

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (San Jose, CA).

Interview

If you're looking for diversity and a Silicon Valley culture, this is not the place. One of the interviewers asked me about the commute and I said it would be great because my partner worked down the street. She actually told me that people at GL keep their personal lives to themselves. She also mentioned that the CEO appreciates people dressing like they are at work, not at home so it is not a casual environment. After the semi-homophobic comment, I realized I would never work there and I asked her how on earth they managed to get talent in SV. She just just glared at me and I ended the interview.

Legal Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I did a phone screen, then was brought on-site for a five-person interview.

The atmosphere was welcome and friendly; I got a great sense of the team and they were clearly having fun and happy, joking with each other as they switched interviewers. Everyone had taken time to read my resume (sadly, rare), and I felt respected professionally. The process made me eager for the job offer; working within a happy team is key.

Interview Questions

• Have you done commercial agreements before? What is your experience in services agreements? Have you supported sales operations? Describe an urgent environment, where long hours, quick timing required - how did you succeed? Have you practiced internationally? What are the key areas of negotiation for a commercial agreement? What is your ideal career trajectory? How was the commute? What is important to you in a workplace?   Answer Question