GlobalLogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2018

2.8

ETL Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn, my first HR discussion call never happened because of miscommunication.
    My second call was schedule as Technical Telephonic call, I connected on time but no one showed up for interview, I mailed HR asking for reschedule but no reply.

Then I contacted the HR person who initially reached me out on linked In, to know about my interview. After that I got a mail from HR saying interview is rescheduled.
    My Technical interview lasted for 45 mins where they asked basics of almost everything the job requirement had. During the call I knew interviewer was very much impressed with me.
    I got selected for next manager call. It was pretty chill call, no technical questions only project related questions were asked.
    Then I got call from HR saying my interview went well and discussed regarding salary and even asked for some official documents and asked me to wait for last client interview.

But after that I didn't get any reply from HR even after following up couple of times I am very disappointed by the way my interview process was handled.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about Talend and core java like for loops, automation questions, SQL like handling duplicates, Integration testing related   Answer Question

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Worst process .. called for Bigdata developer position and asked to take aptitude test like freshers .. HR people are useless . If you want to select candidate in particular domain ask question on that domain, not on useless concept .. even HR people are unresponsive .. wasted 1 day leave and 500 rs bus charge

Automation Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalLogic.

Interview

They called me for F2F technical interview in the month of August. There were technical round and managerial however the y only took 1 technical round of mine.

Interview Questions

• Asked about manual testing questions, few questions from Java and few questions from selenium, testNg and framework   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalLogic in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through online portal and the interview was scheduled by the HR. It was a skype interview. The interviewer asked good quality of questions . He was very positive and it was a nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Which collection will use in multithreaded environment   1 Answer
    • What are the best industry standards for RestFulApi and how will you handle the large data records returned from the database .   Answer Question
    • Why wait method is in Object class and not in Thread class   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between many to many and one to many relationships in hibernate. I was also given a scenario.   Answer Question
    • Do you know about CopyOnWriteArrayList   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dundalk, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Dundalk, MD).

Interview

Great, relaxed easy panel of people onterviewing. Felt they really waa interested in my integrity. I felt relaxed and ready to be myself and answer honestly. Bring your honest self and you will do fine.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a dishonest client?   1 Answer

Because I had another job offer closer to home.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Waltham, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed by an Indian guy. could not understand his accent and very negative body language. The guy did not know the answers to the questions he asked and looked like interview was a formality for some reason.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between C and C++ ?   1 Answer

Leadership Role Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlobalLogic.

Interview

Excellent questions and business-focused discussion only, no petty administrative bio walk-thru. All meetings discussed culture and organizational fit. Very casual and collaborative environment it appears people are very committed to the company.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the key business issues facing in the industry you are working?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (San Jose, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Saw an email at 10 in night saying my resume was shortlisted and interview panel wanted to see me next day. Since I did not have much going on, I gladly agreed. First round of interview was breeze. Easy questions, mostly related to my background. Was asked to come in second time to meet the Director of business development. Was asked to come in third time to see the CFO, who was out all this time. After 3 rounds got a call saying company was going through internal reorganization and offer letter would have to wait. After couple of follow up attempts got a very crudely written email saying they did not wanted me to wait and waste my time since their reorg could take a while. Few weeks later found out that they indeed hired someone.
    They kept wasting my time even after knowing I was not the correct fit or whatever. Clearly does not respect the priorities of other people. This says a lot about what they think of their workers. But it does not stops here.
    Few days later another BU manager called. Said I was referred internally by one of the execs who interviewed me earlier and they thought I was closer fit for this role. I am still kicking myself for falling to this and interviewing again.
    Folks, if you do not think a candidate is right fit just say it, this is 2016 and communicating the decisions and feedback are valued higher than anything else. Lucky me I did not become part of such vague and curtailed organization

UI/User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed for one of their consulting projects in Palo Alto. Interviews went great and I received a verbal offer. However, they never followed up with a written offer, never withdrew the offer officially, and never told me what was going on. They just ignored me and my follow up phone calls and emails. Shameful and unprofessional behavior.

Interview Questions

• Interviewed by four different people and was asked to provide solutions to data visualization design challenges.   Answer Question

QA Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalLogic.

Interview

HR called me and was decent and nice.
    Although can't say the same about the guy who interviewed me. Rude and arrogant from the beginning. Asking me questions which do not even relate to my experience. I would suggest he first read my Resume and then ask me question. Would never work for company like this.

Interview Questions

• Do you have E-commerce experience.   1 Answer