Globe Telecom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.5

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globe Telecom (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

3-step process:
    1. One HR interview (profiling salaries, run-down of positions from previous work etc)
    2. One future boss interview (discussing the role, ability to fulfill the role)
    3. One Senior VP interview (Exec) (discussing motivations and other behavioral etc)

Wasn't really difficult or anything. Just focused on outlook, behavioral, motivations etc

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Globe Telecom.

Interview

I learned about this summer internship through my university. After sending my resume to the HR department, I was contacted about a week later for a phone interview. The interview was pretty casual and took about 20 minutes. Within an hour after the interview, I received an offer which I accepted.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Globe Telecom.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. They got back at me after less than a week. I only had phone interview and was accepted on that same day. No more one-on-one interview in the office.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manil (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globe Telecom (Manil (Philippines)) in January 2017.

Interview

Very fast interview and offer process.

Head directly shared needs for the business unit and I answered what I could offer from there.

Just be yourself.

Process was fast and people were accommodating.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Globe Telecom (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Madali lang to. Depende sa recruiter and hiring manager. You just need to be confident and should know the subject matter. Ensure that u know how you can contribute to the growth of the business. Basta galingan mo!

Interview Questions

• What will be your contribution to the growth of our business   Answer Question

Analytics Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Globe Telecom.

Interview

Applied 2.5 weeks before I got a call from their recruitment. should have been interviewed by a panel of 3 however only 1 showed up due to tight schedule.
    Unfortunately, they don't know what position I was applying for. By the way I was scheduled at 3pm. I waited for an hour before I got interviewed. Interviewers were uninterested. Also, interviewers come and go during the time.

No offer yet.

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Globe Telecom (Taguig (Philippines)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from recruiter within 1 week. Had a quick phone interview, questions were mostly on current job. I was scheduled for a face-to-face interview the following week at the Globe tower. I got the offer after two weeks.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tagui (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Globe Telecom (Tagui (Philippines)) in August 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy. Just one time interview with all the interviewers and a relatively new hiring manager. Though the hiring manager seem to be not so aggressive and probing just like the rest, was hoping to be questioned more on my technical skills. Unfortunately not.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Globe Telecom (Taguig (Philippines)) in June 2016.

Interview

Knew about the job from a connection. Sent resume. After a few days, I went for an interview with head and director. A week later, called and emailed with job offer sheet. Had to decide immediately.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried negotiating but failed. However, the benefits and salary is already quite good.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globe Telecom (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruitment agency, I got a face to face interview the next day. The interview went well. The interviewer asked me questions in tag-lish and the interviewer is very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Briefly describe your work experience   1 Answer