Glotel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Glotel

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Glotel (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a set of 3 interviews, All of the interviewers were very cordial.The VP of recruiting called initially for a screening process. Then the Hiring manager called in from Chicago and finally I hd a one on one meeting with the local manager in Dallas, TX.

Interview Questions

• Asked how I will deal with a sales person form the hiring company who does not give you enough positions to fill. What is the most important quality of a recruiter ? Asked to tell me about myself.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Glotel (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Interview process was very easy. However they were not initially open as to why there was a 4 week delay in position start date.

Interview Questions

• How do you usually handle tension within project team   1 Answer

Negotiation

prolonged. Due to recession I had to capitulate to a fixed price monthly contract , capping my hours to 40hrs pay per week. However, I had to actually work excessive overtime at stretches without additional pay. There was sporadic compensatory time granted by BT management , but only worth some thing if you were not a high value contractor.

Project Manager I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glotel (Sunrise, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

work culture was very good, the job expectations could have been explained much clearer. The job compensation was exceptional working for T-Mobile.

Circuit Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glotel in November 2012.

Interview

5 min interview, was only looking for certain key things, seemed like they were hiring warm bodies to fill these positions not looking for qualified applicants

Negotiation

there wasn't any, it was take it or leave it, they would not budge on salary