Glow Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Glow Networks

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Glow Networks (Watertown, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Relaxed one on one interview with the owner in the salon.. Questions about customer service. Not sales its all about keeping the customer happy. Standard tell me about yourself questions and how would you handle upset customers. Sales is important but not a qualification for employment. It seemed like a team environment, but you generally work alone.

Interview Questions

• A customer doesn't feel they received benefit from this service, how would you respond?   Answer Question

Construction Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Glow Networks.

Interview

I found the interview process to be very quick and efficient. The whole process was done from first interview to hire in about 1 week. The only down side I would say would be that there was some confusion as to if I was being hired as a direct hire or as a subcontractor to start off.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that pertains to this position   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Glow Networks in August 2012.

Interview

Behavioral, Technical Customer and Client Specific. Usually one with Glow Networks recruiters and management and second interview with their client/customer. Both could be phone or in person depending on location,client and positions.
    Talk about past RF,Network Engineering,software testing experience,projects and school.
    Phone and/or in person interviews.
    Process could take 8 weeks depending on clients.

UNIX/Solaris Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glow Networks (Redmond, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

I had an initial phone call with the program manager, than two telephone interviews with the company's client. The first interview was with the Operations manager to learn about my background and also a technical screen. It took a few weeks in between for the second interview to take place. The second interview was with a client Network engineer and consisted of testing my personality, my customer service approach and work ethic. Tip: Keep in contact and followup at least once a week with the interviewers to find out the status and to let them know your interested. I found they were quite busy and really wanted to hire someone but between working long hours and traveling, the job kept getting tossed to the side.

Interview Questions

• How do you set up SSH for root without a password?   1 Answer
    • Tell me the difference between raid 1+0 and raid 0+1   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered either hourly or exempt. Find out during the interview how many hours you'll be working to negotiate the best pay strategy for your situation.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Glow Networks (Dallas, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Went well, asked about a few things on my resume, subnetting, and building networks. Others asked me about college and my networking experience. Had more people come in and ask me questions about subnetting and my CCNA.

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Glow Networks in December 2008.

Interview

Called, discussed, resume, interview, background n drug tests, skills test, checked my personal pref.

Interview Questions

• RF Test equipment know how   1 Answer