GoWireless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.0

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GoWireless (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview with manager and district manager. They will ask sales related questions to better understand your background. Also to learn how you will react to situations. Energy and ambition are looked for.

Interview Questions

• You will be asked about previous commissdion work and how you excel or enjoyed it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Steamboat Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GoWireless (Steamboat Springs, CO).

Interview

The interview went great, the questions were simple enough to respond quickly. The interviewer asked me to pick a product and sell it. The interview was very simple. As long as you display that you are a hard working, team building individual you should have no issues getting the position.

Interview Questions

• Pick a product and sell it.   1 Answer

Retail Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milford, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoWireless (Milford, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a very laid back and fun experience. I sat down with the store manager and district manager and we went over what goals I had for myself and how i was going to be able to help them achieve the quality called for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoWireless.

Interview

group interview. felt like they woukd take abybody. High turnover rate so they needed to hire any decent human being. The person who hired me lied and said id make at least 15 an hour.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GoWireless.

Interview

Interviewed by district manager and manager. They asked basic sales interview questions. The interview took place in the store. I got a call back later that day by two different manager requesting a second interview. The second interview was very similarge to the first.

Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at GoWireless (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

Very quick and effecient, asked direct questions took about 2 hours.Walked in and sat down with 2 people they asked various work realted and company related questions. very well conducted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with go wireless, where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at GoWireless.

Interview

Easy and fast process. Phone and in-person interview. Really easy questions. Not too much preparation is needed in the process. Wish more detail of the job description was given in the process

Interview Questions

• What do you feel prepares you?   1 Answer

Wireless Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GoWireless (Boise, ID).

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day from the DM. He invited me in for an interview (somewhat informal). I met him for an interview and it was pretty quick (maybe 10 min). He offered me the job immediately after the interview. No wait time.

Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at GoWireless (Delray Beach, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with the distract manager. was very relaxed. told me he went over my resume and loved what he saw. gave me a face to face interview with store manager and himself. the day I went in, I was speaking to the store manager before my interview took place. we connected on a personal level and got the background of each other. once we sat in the room to talk it was smooth sailing. where did I see myself in life, what are my career goals, am I looking to go back to college? felt family oriented and comfortable to be myself.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GoWireless (Gilbert, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

3 interviews
    Phone interview
    1 quick with store manager
    District manager
    The interview was 1st a phone that lasted 20-30 min
    Store Manager interview was quick just to see if they like you
    District was with a smoking hot bane of a district manager that makes your eyes melt when you see her. Her name is Rebekah.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about your cell phone...
      Was the hardestruction situation you have been in and how did you handle it...   1 Answer