GoWireless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GoWireless Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.0

Wireless Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoWireless.

Interview

group interview. felt like they woukd take abybody. High turnover rate so they needed to hire any decent human being. The person who hired me lied and said id make at least 15 an hour.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GoWireless.

Interview

Interviewed by district manager and manager. They asked basic sales interview questions. The interview took place in the store. I got a call back later that day by two different manager requesting a second interview. The second interview was very similarge to the first.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at GoWireless (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

Very quick and effecient, asked direct questions took about 2 hours.Walked in and sat down with 2 people they asked various work realted and company related questions. very well conducted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with go wireless, where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Wireless Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at GoWireless.

Interview

Easy and fast process. Phone and in-person interview. Really easy questions. Not too much preparation is needed in the process. Wish more detail of the job description was given in the process

Interview Questions

• What do you feel prepares you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GoWireless (Boise, ID).

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day from the DM. He invited me in for an interview (somewhat informal). I met him for an interview and it was pretty quick (maybe 10 min). He offered me the job immediately after the interview. No wait time.

Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at GoWireless (Delray Beach, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with the distract manager. was very relaxed. told me he went over my resume and loved what he saw. gave me a face to face interview with store manager and himself. the day I went in, I was speaking to the store manager before my interview took place. we connected on a personal level and got the background of each other. once we sat in the room to talk it was smooth sailing. where did I see myself in life, what are my career goals, am I looking to go back to college? felt family oriented and comfortable to be myself.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherwood, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GoWireless (Sherwood, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a simple 3 question interview about personal values and what I could contribute to the company if I were promoted. Mostly the hiring manager wants to hear how good your communication skills are and how you handle yourself under pressure.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be valuable traits for a manager to have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Old Bennington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GoWireless (Old Bennington, VT) in June 2016.

Interview

I haven't been hired yet but the application process says welcome and I was told I will get a job offer via email. Interview questions were basic sales questions. Dress nice suit coat or equivalent.

Anonymous Employee in Eatonton, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoWireless (Eatonton, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was nervous but everyone was really nice and welcoming. They really wanted to make sure it was going to be the right fit. I had never worked in this type of sales before, and we had a 3 day training retreat in middle Georgia somewhere, which was awesome and intense at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy tackling customer issues?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Middlebury, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GoWireless (Middlebury, VT) in March 2016.

Interview

Quick, 15 minutes or so. Signed background check and got offer later that day. Very easy process. They asked about sales experience, retail experience, gave very brief outline of pay structure. Talked about technical expertise briefly but sales ability was the primary focus. I was emailed an offer letter within a few hours and started a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Why should we pick you? Whats your game plan if you start? No question to hard.   Answer Question