GoWireless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longview, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GoWireless (Longview, WA) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied for this position online (9/10/12), they called next day, and set up interview for today (9/18/12). I was 10 minutes early, and had to redue all the paperwork I had already done online. Sat for 30 minutes past the scheduled interview time. Interviewer never showed up.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked as Interviewer never showed up. I was told he was running a little late, but after 30 minutes of waiting (total of 40 with me being 10 minutes early) I decided he wasn't really wanting to do his part of interview so I left. Felt that it was very rude and unprofessional on his part, and that 30 minutes is not a LITTLE late.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GoWireless (Newport News, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied on-line through retailjobs.com. The application was pretty easy and received a phone interview within 48 hours. I was asked why I chose to apply to GoWireless and what my best attributes are. I'm interviewing this afternoon so I hope all goes well!

Interview Questions

• Why I chose to apply to their company and describe some of my best attributes.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GoWireless (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

My company was purchased by them and one day I just was an employee of gowireless. There was no screening or support for the transition. we were suspected to know everything about the operation from day one.

Anonymous Employee in Troy, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GoWireless (Troy, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

In my experience, the interview process was pretty common. It was a bit unorthodox in the sense that I was recruited for the manager position, was given two phone interviews before an in-person interview. I was expecting the 1-on-1 interview to be more in depth but it wasn't, and the last interview was with both the district manager and sales director which lasted all of five minutes.

Interview Questions

• How many years of retail sales experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be confident in yourself, know your value and worth. Don't be afraid to ask for a reasonable amount of more pay if you feel what they offer is too low. If they recruited you, make sure to ask them questions – ex. "why would I want to work for your institution/company?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherwood, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GoWireless (Sherwood, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a simple 3 question interview about personal values and what I could contribute to the company if I were promoted. Mostly the hiring manager wants to hear how good your communication skills are and how you handle yourself under pressure.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be valuable traits for a manager to have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GoWireless (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It was very conversationalist type of interview with about 4/5 question. The upper management team was welcoming and talked about the company and what they expect. Still waiting to hear back should know in a week or so.

Interview Questions

• Why should we pick you? Whats your game plan if you start? No question to hard.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GoWireless (Silver Spring, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the DM who set up an interview for Store Manager scheduled for the next day. This was my first interview and it was fairly conversational without a lot of difficult questions. This store is desperate for staff and the interviewing manager basically told me that the store has been mismanaged for almost a year and that's why they are interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Since the interview was conversational, i wouldnt say that there were difficult or unexpected questions.but she did ask me what my action plan was within the next 30 days if Im offered the job   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was the first interview so I havent received an offer

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GoWireless (Lexington, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

met with current store manager and district manager in the back of the store in a room that was not private and constantly were getting interupted by sales associates that were coming back to get product for the customers. Interview was very laid back and was more of just a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I change the store's sales to make them better?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kahului, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GoWireless (Kahului, HI) in February 2013.

Interview

Saw ad on craigslist and sent resume. Received call about a week later. Went through one interview with a local store manager, a phone interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered store manager than the district manager was black balled from hiring me because corporate wanted to transfer another manager from california.

Retail Wireless Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Juneau, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GoWireless (Juneau, AK).

Interview

Quick, 15 minutes or so. Signed background check and got offer later that day. Very easy process. They asked about sales experience, retail experience, gave very brief outline of pay structure. Talked about technical expertise briefly but sales ability was the primary focus. I was emailed an offer letter within a few hours and started a few days later