Godrej Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Godrej Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2017

3.5

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech.

Interview

A box Test with 10 question. Passing may be 7 or 8.
    ex. numbers and arithmetic operators and number of steps were given.3 boxes are present. Need to fill the boxes with correct numbers and operator to produce the result in third boxes.
    question are mostly based basic aptitude

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview is of three rounds
    1. Box test believe me you can crack this if and only if (you are good with numbers and presence of mind is must rest is on luck) else (practice some questions).
    2. Aptitude
    3. HR

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech.

Interview

First round was box test ,after that aptitude consisting of 5 sections.Out of 150 ,5 got selected for aptitude test after box test.If you practice to solve more question of box test,you will clear this round.I cleared first two test.But,rejected in Interview.Interview was very easy,but don't know why rejection.Be confident while answering questions.

ERP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Vikhroli (India)).

Interview

First round was box test ..consist of 10 questions for 1 hour
    Second round aptitude test with 5 question paper set for time 3 hour
    If you clear this two rounds you will be selected
    Same happened with us ...we were 237 and only one girl was selected

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech in November 2016.

Interview

Got call through naukri.com
    1st box test with 10ques and 1hr duration.
    Questions were tough but mostly repeated , you will get ques.on indiabix.
    After 45mins result declared.But they selected very few people like 7 from 100.
    Referenced people's mostly selected very easily. Then 5 rounds of aptitude which was easy like quants,logical reasoning, cryptoarithmetic , data interpretation etc.
    Then Tech & HR round.

Interview Questions

• 1.box test ques. posted by one person on indiabix otherwise no other source nothing kind off topic on internet. So only those things are available on internet. Even I score 8 right ques out off 10 still didn't select for next round.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Application
    I applied online. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Mumbai) in 2016.

Interview
    The interview is of three rounds
    2. Aptitude
    3. HR

Interview Questions

• it had simple questions but it was time consuming. they usually repeat their questions just prepare well before you appear.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I got a mail from the Godrej Infotech for the BOX test , I am from Pune went to Mumbai for the box test .Got the mail just a day before . They will call you to vikroli mumbai office then after some wait theu will take you to a big hall where you will be given paper for the test and 1 hour time results will be out in 1-2 hours time .

Interview Questions

• You will get 10 questions , very rear that you can solve it on the spot . You should definitely know questions and answers before the test to pass . You can search for the questions on facebook or google . I felt like a pre-planed test because those people with reference can easily answer those questions with their friends help because they ask the same questions everytime you should mug-up the steps and go for the test they will only give you boxes to write number and 1 hour for 10 questions .   1 Answer

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Vikhroli (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Process took 1 day. I got a mail from godrej infotech 4 days ago from the date of interview.
        The first round was box test. There are 10 questions which are to be solved in 60 min.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

first was box test 10 question only 2 person are selected out of 100 bcz cutoff is 8/10 so need to be very sharp in box test so be prepared and go

Application

Interview

There was a box test. It contains 3 matrices, 2 were arguments and 1 is for result.
    some questions was based on father and son age, based on basic arithmetic operations. total 10 questions.