Goibibo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goibibo Interview Questions

Interviews at Goibibo

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goibibo in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy.there were 50 mcq in 60 min.
    then 2 technical+hr rounds.
    the interview was very fine and light
    i did well
    but was not selected 4 final round
    plaese be confident during ur intv

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goibibo (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goibibo (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

They don't take the tests seriously, shorlisted the candidates as per their own wish without considering every applicant.

Their intentions are not genuine to hire good candidates. This has been a heartbreaking experience for me and my friends.

Interview Questions

• Why do the binary search and BST have a time complexity of log(n) ?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Goibibo.

Interview

Worst Interview Experience, Process went on for about 2 months and it still felt like the first day of interview with no progress. I had an interview and then I didn't hear for a month and after that I had another interview after a month. Then I was informed that position got closed. Then after some days I am given an assignment which would take more than day to complete and further rounds. I choose to withdraw after this.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty simple like finding loop in a link list.   Answer Question

SQA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goibibo (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

3 Rounds of interview taken
    1st round will be based on the basic concept

Interview Questions

• Manual Testing
      Automation-related stuff, Roles and Responsibility
      Server Debugging skill
      Charles   1 Answer

Senior Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goibibo (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I got a call through the consultancy. They called for F2F. After going there they waited me for half an hour and afterwards provided a test paper with two questions. The paper needs to be completed in 40 mins but they don't show up after 40 mins so you have enough time to complete. After completion of the test they asked me to wait again for more than half an hour.

Interview Questions

• The first question was puzzle, I didn't get the question also I didn't find anywhere in google.
      The second question was algo, I have to find the duplicate in a array.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goibibo (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

I got a call from a consultant company saying there an opportunity for a Python developer role in goibibo r&d centre. It is a one day interview process.

First round - Python output prediction
    There are 30 questions, which we need to predict output. Questions are simple and straight forward, mainly tested on the python basic concepts.

Second Round - Programming Round

Interviewer will provide a laptop to write code. Questions were a bit tricky and interviewer monitors our code when we are writing and asks us how can we improve our code.
    Asks questions on our technical skills.

Third Round

I had been interviewed with a Senior person in the project. Had deep discussion on my projects and some logical questions were asked.

Managerial round

Brief discussion on my projects and will explain about our work in project.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were covered on basic data-structures and algorithms.   1 Answer

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Goibibo (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

When I entered, I was warmly greeted by the receptionist and asked if I needed something to drink (tea/coffee/water) which I really appreciate. In a short time, my interview process had started. The interviewer was humble and had work-related questions. Though the questions was a little difficult, I enjoyed solving the case-studies I was given.
    Overall, a mind-boggling interview.
    Tip: Do prepare yourself thoroughly well before the meeting.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is the thing that you are least impressed about in your resume?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goibibo (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

I sent a message to the CEO of Goibibo on LinkedIn asking for summer internship opportunities. He connected me to an HR who first asked me general questions like what I liked, past experiences (in a nutshell), my family etc and said that their IT person will contact me the next day.

I was contacted after about 3-4 days and the interview went on for about 20-25 minutes with pretty easy questions. After a couple of days I was contacted by the HR with a confirmation of my selection.

I'd to reject the offer as the stipend was not at par with the industry standards and also I was not at all given any information about growth opportunities at Goibibo.

Interview Questions

• Firstly the interviewer asked me about different projects I'd done during my course. Which technologies I'd used in them etc.   1 Answer
    • There are two arrays city[] and population[], each with n elements. Each city[i] corresponds to population[i], that is, each ith element in city[] has population of ith element in population[].

Now, I've to sort the city[] array according to the population in them.   3 Answers
    • You're given an array of n numbers. Each number is between 0 and 100. For each number, you've to print "India" if the number is divisible by 3, "Pakistan" if the number is divisible by 5 and "Japan" if the number is divisible by both 3 and 5.   3 Answers
    • What happens when you open a webpage.?   1 Answer
    • What is a framework?

What do you mean by MVC?

What is a firmware?   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

Interview

I got a call from a consultancy regarding opening in goibibo and was interviewed in feb 2016.
    The question were basic algorithms. HR came and told me to write code on paper for 6 question in 90 mins. Seriously with 6 questions for written coding it felt like I am back in college. After lunch HR informed me that based on the technical panels experience ,your approach towards questions and blah blah blah we wont me able to take it forward. They should have atleast discussed my approach face to face. and how did they judge my approach when they asked me to implement standard merge sort.

Interview Questions

• find two elements in sorted array whose sum is equal to X.
      Write code for merge sort in an array.
      and 4 more.   Answer Question