Goji Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Goji

2.3

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goji (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

The process was pretty average. A 40 minute phone interview followed my an in person interview a few days later. There was a full background and reference check before extending the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't need to negotiate, the salary offer was much higher than what I was looking for and the benefits were really extensive.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goji in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the manager after I Applied online. The first round gave me a question and asked solution. After I described the solution I was asked to code it and send. Following which the next round was setup. In this round I was asked techincal questions and one coding question. Following round was by two team members who asked one coding question and few conceptual. In next round one of senior manager came and discussed role and asked if I have any questions. The hiring manager with whom I interacted in initial round again spoke to me. He told he will inform results in 3 days and its been over 3 weeks and still haven heard from the company.I lappreciate the fact that the company was very patient while I had some technical issue connecting using skype.

Interview Questions

• Coding question on strings and arrays. Binary search. I was asked to write simple SQL queries. Conceptual were OOPS concepts .   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goji (Westborough, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied through Craigslist, got a call from a recruiter, and he asked me to come in within a few hours. He claimed he would be there. Upon arrival, not only was he not there, but the place was a wreck. Very unprofessional and awful atmosphere. Manager asked about 3 questions then was done. They said they would call me within 2 days with yes or no. Never got the call.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goji (Boston, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

-Put in resume
    -Called to come in for interview at Boston office
    -Interviewed by recruiter and sales manager
    -Questions were mostly based upon your ability to learn and adapt, also if you had the thick skin required for a sales position

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goji.

Interview

pretty easy -- the company adds 60 sales associates a month -- as long as you don't give them a reason not to hire you, the job is yours for the taking.

Interview Questions

• not really any difficulties here -- the system is set up to get you hired.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goji (Boston, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, came into office once, phone call saying i got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goji (Boston, MA) in December 2012.

Interview

I went through the agency 'Professional Staffing Group' (which I highly recommend). The job process went fairly quickly. I met with an agent from PSG, took a computer literacy test and then spoke with a hiring manager who told me about Consumer United. I had one interview with Consumer United where I toured the office, watch a sales agent at work, sat down with the interviewer, and basically accepted a job offer a few hours later.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to overcome an obstacle.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, but I couldn't be happier where I am.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Interview

Applied via indeed.com. From there a recruiter called me. Had a ten minute talk with a few easy basic questions about myself. Completed an assessment which was very easy. Called me after I finished and claimed my scores were excellent. Had an interview later that week. Interview lasted about 20 minutes... never got a call back. Questions were very basic. Called and emailed, but not a single reply.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goji (Boston, MA).

Interview

You will meet the sales managers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goji.

Interview

Recruiter had a brief phone interview. Got brought in for tour of office from an agent that was nice. Interview with manager and recruiter who wanted to know if I was coachable and motivated to succeed. Got a call asking to start immediately and then begin courses to be licensed.

Interview Questions

• Manager asked if I was looking for a stable job due to my past jobs ending in abrupt ways   1 Answer