Golden Corral Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

1.9

Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Golden Corral (Saint Charles, MO).

Interview

You are invited to the franchise location where you want to work. You are going to meet the managers. He or she is going to explain you the process. You do the computer questionnaire with multiple choice answers.

Interview Questions

• Like 100 questions what would you do or have you ever...   1 Answer

Accounting Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golden Corral.

Interview

The interview was a total of two hours. Met with the Director of Human Resources and the Senior Accounting Manager. There was a rapid fire series of questions by the Director of Human Resources.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Golden Corral in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got called for an interview a week later. I met with three managers and filled out an application. The interview was pretty easy although I kept getting interrupted by one of the managers talking to another. Asked me to call them back in two weeks.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Golden Corral (Houston, TX).

Interview

What you suppose if employee's call off? See who can stay longer or call and see if anyone can come in! What if any dept. short handed?As a manager you are to step and help out in anyway.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Restaurant Management? How long have been in restaurant field.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Harlingen, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Golden Corral (Harlingen, TX).

Interview

I was told by a family member Golden Corral was accepting in person applications. The only problem they didn't know the dates or time. I was interested and called the Harligen, TX location. I spoke to Debbie who was very polite and told me when to come in. She also told me she would take down my name and number and look for my online application personally (I would like to add she did just that). I filled out the online application and then came in and met with David. I filled out an in person application and was given an interview date. My first interview was with Debbie, and i have nothing but great things to say how about her, wonderful decision in making her a leader for Golden Corral because she carries her self in a way that people want to follow. My second interview was with David, my third interview was with Mr. Silva where I was offered the job. The entire management team made me feel welcome and eager to start as a team member for Golden Corral.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our menu?   1 Answer

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hermitage, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Golden Corral (Hermitage, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Straight and to the point while being very thorough. The owner himself conducted the open
    All of the staff seem very nice and get along with each other. The team works very well together. There is always someone willing to help out.

Interview Questions

• Who is the most important person in the company?   1 Answer

Front Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golden Corral (Kokomo, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

I was early and on time she was very late getting tlo work for our interview it was Very quick and brief she talked more than I did I just said yes and okay my resume spoke for itself......................................... Couldn't really get a word in

Interview Questions

• Nothing just did I have any questions   1 Answer

Hospitality Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Golden Corral (San Antonio, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was simple. Amy the interviewer is a very educated person, but also understanding of past events. You need to bring in round one or round two won't happen

Interview Questions

• Discribe a typical day at your last job.   1 Answer

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Golden Corral (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Was contacted through a recruiter that pretty much did everything. I interviewed with the regional manager, did a day on the job training, then back ground check, then met with the VP of operations a week later. They loved me and offered me a job then. My interviewer was extremely personable. Very relaxed and lots of jokes/smiles.

Interview Questions

• Can you relocate? What kind of person do you look for in a server, cook, and assistant manager? Previous salary? Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Golden Corral.

Interview

very easy, hired in the spot, don't have to dress up for interview. Took about a week until I started working. Ask for manager before store opens you will get hired!