Goldstone Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Goldstone Technologies

3.2

Sort:

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldstone Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

I attended interview at 4.8 yr of exp in Java technology and Two Round of Technical Interview in one day at Client Side Cisco. Interview was mostly on Java/hibernate/spring with design pattern ..they wont ask much in details.

Interview Questions

• 1. How HashMap Works Internally.
      2. equals and hashcode
      3. Hashset and other collection question
      4. Some basic program related to string
      5. Just basic idea about design pattern
      6. detail description about project   Answer Question

Negotiation

yes do negotiate specially joining this company when client is cisco/vmware ..Client is really pay them much and we just get 60% of what client paid to them.. So be careful.

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goldstone Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

telephonic round and F2F round.
    Telephonic was mainly on testing concept, basic of java,sql.
    F2F was a panel discussion. I was asked to describe architectural of my current project,automation framework i am using

Head Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goldstone Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Operations person from KPO background interviewed me - where questions were unfocused and irrelevant. Expected Knowledgable person as interviewer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Goldstone Technologies.

Interview

In depth interview process, wherein all aspects are covered. multiple levels, and each level keeps is harder. Difficult to get selected, but if selected then it is one of the best places to work for (personally)

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goldstone Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Very good follow up by the recruiters, detailed information provided on the role offered. All the interview rounds scheduled were on time. Good company. Good salary payers. Overall Good experience.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldstone Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

I was called by one of the TL's in the HR dept.

First round , phone Interview was scheduled in 2 days, i got through but for the next 1:1 round it took another 2 weeks.

The next round was with a group of management team members which went on for 45 minutes.

After this there was a gap of another 2 weeks for the final round with the senior executive of the company followed by a client round.

It took them another 1 week to confirm if i went through or not.

overall it was OK, HR does keep the candidate posted about the progress, candidate himself should call and ask for an update.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to Join this company?   Answer Question
    • This is a small team compared to the team you are handling, how would you feel about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much, they do a through check of which background you come from and they DO A LOT OF NEGOTIATION to give No hike or a Minimal hike.

High Voltage Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldstone Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Written Test of technical and management skills proceeded by two steps Interview(Technical and Management). A holding procedure for fifteen days. Then it was Mental Ability Test(Written). Group Discussion at final. Finally appointing order

Interview Questions

• On which principle the Electric Transformer works?   1 Answer

Database Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Goldstone Technologies (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Client from hyderabad they taken itelephonic 2 rounds of interview for mumbai location and after selected goldstone company Hr said you will have to go banglore for training near 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• asked about previous company project. flow and business process. which issue you have getting   Answer Question