Gordon Flesch Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gordon Flesch Company

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gordon Flesch Company (Saint Charles, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

I received a call back shortly after submitting my resume to set up a future phone screening with a member of HR. The phone screening was the typical phone screening, asking about my professional and employment background and skills I used during each job and also the reason I left each position. The interview was on a Wednesday and said I would be contacted either way, whether it be at the end of the week or at the beginning of next week. It has now been over TWO WEEKS and I have not heard a single piece or correspondence back from the company. The LEAST the company could do is have an automated/template email stating "we've decided to move forward with other applicants," something which almost EVERY COMPANY HAS! This speaks to the level of professionalism of this company and how they treat potential employees. I certainly hope they don't respond to this feedback saying "it can become extremely busing in the HR department during the hiring process..." because that is NO EXCUSE, you are the HR department that is your job! Its no wonder now why this company has not received the best of reviews. Completely unprofessional and lack of organization and I didn't have to make it to a face to face interview to discover that for myself.

Interview Questions

• They asked my employment background, skills attained and used, and reasons for leaving each position   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gordon Flesch Company (Geneva, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

I received a phone interview and face to face within a two-week period for this position. HR and Management were very professional and a pleasure to interview with. They opted for someone whom they felt was more suitable for the position. I asked them keep me on file for any future openings, as I know this is a great company to work for.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gordon Flesch Company (Geneva, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied via a contract agency and had a phone interview set up within a week.

Phone call was set for a rather early hour of the day with no explanation as to why. Interview was basic review of job history and technical skills all of which made me an ideal candidate for the position. All in all the interview went, at lease in my opinion, very well, so I was a little surprised, when the contract agency said that the company was going with other candidate. When I expressed my surprise my contact at the agency told me that GF is extremely, ridiculously picky about who they hire and that there was no telling what may have knocked me out of the running.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monona, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gordon Flesch Company (Monona, WI).

Interview

Short phone screen with the corp recruiter, followed by a one on one with the hiring manager/lead. Got an offer the day of and accepted. Lead asked basic network troubleshooting questions, with a side focus on customer service

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, just needed to know basic network troubleshooting   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gordon Flesch Company.

Interview

I Interviewed twice "in the field" as I was working for another employer at the time. I asked about career opportunities, product training, income range, and corporate culture and focus. I was told that it is a family owned company and promotion levels would be limited, but not income.

Interview Questions

• Why would I consider GFC when I was SO successful with my current employer?!   1 Answer