Grabango Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grabango

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grabango (Berkeley, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

Pretty short interview process, just a phone screen and then an onsite interview. The phone screen is really just to get to know you as a candidate. It includes basic questions, nothing intended to be tricky. A week after I got a phone call from the HM asking me to come onsite. The HM prepared me well for the interview, sending me ample information and was thus very transparent. The onsite interview includes 3 panelists, one of whom asked me to do a mock phone screen. Similarly to the phone screen, the questions were not difficult at all. At the end, however, I didn't like how I had to be the one to reach out to them regarding an update. I was told over email that I was rejected which isn't the best recruiting practice (most recruiters/HMs know that the proper way to notify a candidate who came onsite of rejection is via phone. Other than that, it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    Answer Question

Grabango

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grabango

Interview

They set up an introductory call to get an idea about my background and skillset. This was followed by a technical interview that comprised for technical questions related to machine learning and a coding test.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your background and deep dive into one of your favorite projects

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Grabango (Berkeley, CA) in Aug 2019

Interview

Phone interview and an in person interview. Efficient process with a great hiring manager. Great recruiting here. The in person interview was very friendly. Grabango is amazing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed