GrameenPhone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 28, 2017

2.7

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GrameenPhone (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in October 2015.

Interview

At first, I applied online.Then, they call directly via phone for interview. they do not require any document for interview. In the reception you have to confirm your attendance and they will gall fir you.

Interview Questions

• 1.tell me about yourself.   2 Answers
    • 2.a good thing about GP.   1 Answer
    • 3.graduation related Q and related skills inquiry.   1 Answer
    • 4.how will you manage both the study and this job if you get this?   1 Answer

Next Business Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GrameenPhone (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in August 2015.

Interview

It took 2 weeks. At first there was a written exam. Questions of that exam were related to basic question of electronics, power and communication. A big portion of the questions were related to analytical ability (The types of questions we see in GRE or IBA admission exam.). In total, there were 70 marks' questions. 25 was from EE related and the rest analytical related.

Interview Questions

• Email swap, DI, Puzzle, At first there was a written exam. Questions of that exam were related to basic question of electronics, power and communication. A big portion of the questions were related to analytical ability (The types of questions we see in GRE or IBA admission exam.). In total, there were 70 marks' questions. 25 was from EE related and the rest analytical related.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GrameenPhone (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• No technical question was asked. I don't think any preparation is required from the interviews.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GrameenPhone (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in May 2015.

Interview

After short listing they called me for an interview. On the appointed day they took each interview for not more than 10 mins. The interview was quiet easy lie describing urself, what do u know about gp, do wanna go abroad for higher studies, undergrad thesis talk and some questions from there etc.

Interview Questions

• We offer unpaid internship. do u still want to do this?   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GrameenPhone.

Interview

The interview was a general competency based interview.No questions out of the ordinary and nothing too difficult. There were two interviewers who were quite nice and seemed friendly enough. Just googling through some CBI's should be sufficient.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where did something which was mutually beneficial to you and someone else   Answer Question

Customer Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GrameenPhone (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in March 2015.

Interview

the interview process starts with person to person interview followed by a mock test a few days later. An online application is also mandatory.when one applies online then he/she might be called by GrameenPhone for interview and if the candidate can satisfy the panel then he/she might get another call a few days later for attending a mock test. and this is all about the process.

Interview Questions

• Mention only one reason you want join Grameen Phone for ?   2 Answers

Executive Interview

Interview

After 2 initial interviews I was invited for Leaderless Group Discussion. After being qualified for in LGD I was called for the final interview. After the final interview I was confirmed to join as an Executive

Customer Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GrameenPhone (Dhaka (Bangladesh)).

Interview

Voice Test for Bengali and English, Personal Interview about different issues of the customer relation, whole day Assessment MCQ exams, Individual presentation in different topics and question answer session, Group work on a specific topic with graphical paper work which is presented by all the group members, role-play and presentation.

Next Business Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GrameenPhone (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in July 2014.

Interview

Submitted CV as part of the campus recruitment process, received call to attend aptitude test. People who succeeded in the aptitude test were called back within 3 days, and asked to come in for a competency based interview(CBI). People who passed this stage were called back to participate in an Assessment Center.

Stage 1:
    Aptitude Test
    Stage 2:
    Competence Based Interview
    Stage 3:
    Assessment Center (consisted of three things, Case review and presentation, Role play and Group Discussion)

Impression : Aptitude test was fairly easy, just keep a cool head and make sure you're aware of the time limitations. The interviewers during the CBI were very professional yet friendly. The Assessment Center is challenging, but fair. Overall the people from GP who were present during the process were very helpful and informative.

Interview Questions

• 1) Describe a situation where you had to work with a difficult individual
      2) Describe a situation where you had to say "No" to a group member
      3) Describe a situation where you had to overcome a difficult situation
      4) Describe a situation where you had to show leadership
      Answer Question

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GrameenPhone (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview is well organized. Questions start with asking to tell something about yourself. Then some situational questions. Some functionals questions are also asked. There are 3 members in the interview