GrameenPhone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GrameenPhone Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GrameenPhone (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in May 2017.

Interview

Sent mail with resume to the recruitment email of Grameenphone for intership. Then after 1 month a HR of Grameenphone called by phone and gave me an invitation for interview for intern for transformation dept though i am looking for technical dept he sent an invitation for vat and transformation dept. Then in the fixed date and fixed time i went to the interview.
    I think I did well but dont know why rejected?? May be i answered all question generally not specific, they wanted a good android app solver thogh i was an student of EEE..

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   4 Answers
    • Why you want to intern in GP?   1 Answer
    • How your skill in programming and how comfort you feel in programming?   1 Answer
    • What programming Knowledge you have?   1 Answer
    • If we gave you to solve a problem in android apps like My GP app then what you will do?   1 Answer
    • How you solve a problem in programming?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

I applied online i.e. sent an email with resume to the recruitment email of GP. After one month a HR of GP called me by phone and told me a specific date and time to come for interview for transformation department (intern). I have done well interview but did not know why rejected. May be i answered question too generally and they need an expert android developer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Why you want to intern in GP?   1 Answer
    • How about your programming skill/Knowledge? How you feel comfort in programming?   Answer Question
    • If you are given to solve a problem of a program what you will do?   Answer Question
    • If you are given to solve a bug/ problem of GP android app what you will do?   1 Answer

Manager, Skitto Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GrameenPhone (Dhaka (Bangladesh)).

Interview

Initially they took personality test at online, then formal interview session with board consisting 5 interviewer after that final discussion with Dept. Head then they told will let you now by reviewing your last years performance.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to join this new challenging position ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GrameenPhone (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in January 2017.

Interview

First check their circular on website. The application procedure is written there. You must require CGPA 3+ at least to be shortlisted among the 1000+ applicants. Your curriculum vitae has to advertise yourself and compete among tremendous number of applicants. So best of luck.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself?
      2. What do you know about Grameenphone?
      3. We don't offer a salary, but we have lunch and trasnportation service. Are those conditions okay?
      4. (CV relevant questions)   Answer Question

Lead Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GrameenPhone (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in October 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview session, I have applied in a internal circular and then got the call for interview session. The interview session was around 1 hour and after couple of weeks I have got the interview feedback and confirmation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GrameenPhone (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in October 2015.

Interview

At first, I applied online.Then, they call directly via phone for interview. they do not require any document for interview. In the reception you have to confirm your attendance and they will gall fir you.

Interview Questions

• 1.tell me about yourself.   2 Answers
    • 2.a good thing about GP.   1 Answer
    • 3.graduation related Q and related skills inquiry.   1 Answer
    • 4.how will you manage both the study and this job if you get this?   1 Answer

Next Business Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GrameenPhone (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in August 2015.

Interview

It took 2 weeks. At first there was a written exam. Questions of that exam were related to basic question of electronics, power and communication. A big portion of the questions were related to analytical ability (The types of questions we see in GRE or IBA admission exam.). In total, there were 70 marks' questions. 25 was from EE related and the rest analytical related.

Interview Questions

• Email swap, DI, Puzzle, At first there was a written exam. Questions of that exam were related to basic question of electronics, power and communication. A big portion of the questions were related to analytical ability (The types of questions we see in GRE or IBA admission exam.). In total, there were 70 marks' questions. 25 was from EE related and the rest analytical related.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GrameenPhone (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• No technical question was asked. I don't think any preparation is required from the interviews.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GrameenPhone (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in May 2015.

Interview

After short listing they called me for an interview. On the appointed day they took each interview for not more than 10 mins. The interview was quiet easy lie describing urself, what do u know about gp, do wanna go abroad for higher studies, undergrad thesis talk and some questions from there etc.

Interview Questions

• We offer unpaid internship. do u still want to do this?   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GrameenPhone.

Interview

The interview was a general competency based interview.No questions out of the ordinary and nothing too difficult. There were two interviewers who were quite nice and seemed friendly enough. Just googling through some CBI's should be sufficient.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where did something which was mutually beneficial to you and someone else   Answer Question