Grange Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Floor Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Grange Hotels (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had an appointment for interview at the head office and when I went there on time I was told that the person who is going to interview me is not there, he is in another office, so they gave me a list with directions and told me to go there (very unprofessional). I was late for the interview and when I get there I was interviewed behind a screen in a dirty office. The questions they asked me were not very smart and it seemed like they didn't read my CV at all before that, so basicaly they asked me questions with answers in my CV, so at the end of the interview I had around 10 questions to ask them and when I did I didn't like the answers and there was questions that I asked and I was not given a clear answer. Pay was low, although they did give me a job offer with better pay then what they told me at the interview.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grange Hotels (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

First interview was very brief and a bit informal - took less than 30 minutes. The second interview was more detailed and formal which took almost an hour. Both interviews were held on the same day by two different HR staff members.

Reservations Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grange Hotels.

Interview

cv sent, interview and they make the offer.n it was really fast the process and happened a lot in Grange hotels. they streight away offer the job, after the first interview.

Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grange Hotels (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview seemed condecending in some respects. The interviewer has a great intrest in the company. However, they did in some instances come across as rude and not very interested in the individual just more of skills and why they want to work there.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Grange hotels?
      Give me a time you.... S.T.A.R
      What would you describe yourself?
      What would you bring to the comapany?
      What would you do in this situation....
      etc   Answer Question

Food and Beverage Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grange Hotels (London, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

A fifteen minute interview at the office near victoria which looked so unprofessional and quite dodgy. The interviewer wasn't prepared for my interview; I could tell she wasn't even aware what she was interviewing me for and was very rude. The website said that I would be paid £8-8.50 and she told me she could only offer me £6.50 at the interview which is below minimum wage. She later changed that in the offer, but still it was a waste of time as I wouldn't have applied knowing it was minimum wage for a 45hour per week contract.

Interview Questions

• What kind of job does a food and beverage assistant do?   1 Answer

General Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Grange Hotels (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was based on questions about my intentions, my expectations and how long I'm going to stay in the company.After this interview I was sent to the hotel to start work the next day.

Interview Questions

• If I'm capable of working under pressure   1 Answer
    • if I can work in the team   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grange Hotels.

Interview

I had a email from Grange asking me to come in for a interview at Head office. When I got to head office I had to fill in a form with basic questions on and then i had my one-to-one interview. Make sure you can back up your answers because he asked me to go into more detail on nearly every question.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer
    • What are your key skills?   1 Answer