Graphic Packaging International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Graphic Packaging International

2.7

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Graphic Packaging International (Atlanta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

The overall process is slow. They have several people involved at each stage of the process. I met with someone from the department looking to hire, the HR department and the lead from a department I would work with closely. There were three rounds of interviews prior to an offer being made.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when an initiative you were leading was not implemented. How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Lean Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Monroe, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Graphic Packaging International (West Monroe, LA) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone screening and questions with a group of people, plant tour and final negotiation with HR and hiring manage, after that background check and drug screening.
    They mentioned that recruiting process was develop as a team using a kaizen event on also reviewed the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Looking for your leadership style, reasons to move into this job. They are focus that you fit their culture   2 Answers

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Graphic Packaging International (Concord, NH) in January 2011.

Interview

very lengthy & intense. it was a panel interview with all of the managers around a conference table. They ask the normal interview questions that a corporate company would ask. I went through a staffing agency so it took a while to finalize. not much room for negotiation on salary.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 10 years from now? why do you want to work for a company like this?   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much room for negotiation on salary, but they can be flexible to a certain degree. vacation time is set in stone.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graphic Packaging International in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got an email with a request for a phone interview few days after. Interview was ok, a lot of behavioral questions and some on technical skills. Recruiter kept saying Cool not adding anything to the interview process. I sent a thank you follow up email and never heard since.

Capacity Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Graphic Packaging International (Atlanta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

The phone interview was great. A basic walk through of the resume answering a few questions explaining how certain skills and applications were used. In person was more challenging as it should be but it's difficult to answer situation questions if you haven't been placed in the situations.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation when you needed a resource and it wasn't available?   Answer Question

Human Resources Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Monroe, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Graphic Packaging International (West Monroe, LA) in October 2014.

Interview

Thorough interview process. Not intimidating, if properly prepared. Asked questions about my work history, and asked behavior based questions. I was told about the interview process multiple times throughout the interview process. The HR group was helpful and seemed to have a genuine interest in my interview experience. The corporate recruiter was also helpful during the process.

Interview Questions

• Behavior based questions and basic resume/follow-up questions   Answer Question

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Graphic Packaging International (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online then waited a few weeks. They called and did a phone interview. Then came to the plant for a interview with the bosses and hr. Waited a a week got an offer. Went for drug scene and background check. Took to weeks for the drug test to come back. A few weeks later I was working

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perry, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graphic Packaging International (Perry, GA).

Interview

Panel interview, no issues, the process was easy, but wish I had known more about the company prior to working there. This company is a joke, and by far the worst I have ever worked for . Glad to not be there anymore.

Interview Questions

• No issues.............................................................................................................................................   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wish someone had told me before to negotiate your pay for years to come, cause if I knew what I was negotiating for in pay and year to come I would be making relatively the same. I would have negotiated for more money.

Technical Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Graphic Packaging International (Kalamazoo, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Found the job posting on LinkedIn .Had a phone interview with the recruiter who was in Atlanta, GA, Then a phone interview with the HR representative in Kalamazoo. The third step was a group panel interview at the mill, with five people from the mill. Should have had a mill tour, but they hired someone else before the tour was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe a situation that I did not handle correctly, and what I did to fix it and/or be sure I would not do the same thing in the future.   1 Answer

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Graphic Packaging International (Wausau, WI) in October 2018.

Interview

First. I met with a lady to learn about the position, benefits, pay, and hours. Then, a week later, I came back and interviewed with 2 ladies and then a week later, did physical and drug screening and a month later, finally got hired. Long process but worth the wait time.